Ashe on Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JacKetamine

09-26-2011

I have a rather unorthodox build that I've been using on Ashe for Dominion.

I run 15/0/15 for some decent damage and movespeed in utility. My summoners are ghost and exhaust; I really don't find flash to be all that useful in Dominion because of its long cooldown. I start out with boots and a prospector blade and go bot. If there's a lot of melee characters on the enemy team, which there usually are, I put 2 points in Q and 1 point in W, maxing my Q first for kiting. I push my minions to bot tower, and try to "farm up" the way a ranged would on SR. My first trip back I grab cooldown boots and a zeal. The movespeed helps me kite better, and the CDR is gotten solely for my arrow.

By this point I'm level 6 and I can look around the map for good opportunities to arrow. I generally save the arrow to stop people from capturing a point long enough for my team mates to get there, because it's almost guaranteed to hit an enemy capturing a point, where as using it on a cross map fight can be a total waste.

I finish the odd part of my build with a ghostblade for more CDR, a nice bit of damage and the active. I find movespeed is king on dominion, even when playing D. At this point my build is pretty standard. I finish up my PD and then go for an IE. Grab a QSS if needed and a LW or BT depending on their armor.

I find that with the movespeed this build provides, clever use of hawkshot, and team mates than can quickly respond to pings, I can hold off just about any 2 characters from our bot point for most of the game. I feel that the kiting capabilities Ashe has really counter all of the tanky DPS that I've been seeing a lot of so far, and her arrow is absolutely invaluable for cross-map defense. Has anyone else tried something similar with good results?

Kaylel

09-26-2011

I feel that while her ult is great, overall I did not like playing her on this map. I feel her other skills are not nearly as useful and there are better picks.

JacKetamine

09-26-2011

bamp

Juanicool6

09-26-2011

[I coool io[/I]

noglorp

09-27-2011

My normal options got taken / dropped from the free list, so I play Ashe for the first time, and used this for some build advice.

I didn't feel like it fared too well. I did muuuuch better by dropping the Prospector's Blade and going with a Pickaxe and Boots at start.

I also prioritized my W rather than my Q, and didn't put points into E till I had to.

R3d n0ni

Recruiter

09-28-2011

I think ashe's e is one of the most valuable skills in dominion. You should be using your slow over your volley the whole game and your hawk to spot enemy movement. go for berserk boots and a dagger for atk speed, 2 points in q and one in w off the bat. You'll really appreciate the attack speed cus you should be harrassing and picking off ppl your opponents light up. Atk speed + slow is you're bread and butter here since movement is soooo much more important (and more important for you to control on your enemies) than on summoner's.

Moonfiya

09-28-2011

ezreal outshines her in nearly every way possible on this map.

Warlock1111

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

Ezrael has his moments, and his burst is far better, but that is not ashe's goal here. She isn't a carry by any means, and her strength is in getting multiple enemies to dispatch her, with high movement speed and slowing everyone else. Playing her properly gives enough annoyance that I have played games where 3 or 4 will come after me, allowing my team to sweep the rest of the map. The original OP and red noni def got it right. I have a full guide elsewhere if anyone cares, and I took a few of these thoughts into consideration in making it:

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...enemies-132597

PrincessDerpy

10-01-2011

Ashe is not a threat to a competent AP on the bot lane and all of them can push harder than you can unless you rank W.

They won't "devote 3 or 4 to chasing you" if you're not a threat.

Dianetics

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacKetamine View Post
I have a rather unorthodox build that I've been using on Ashe for Dominion.

I run 15/0/15 for some decent damage and movespeed in utility. My summoners are ghost and exhaust; I really don't find flash to be all that useful in Dominion because of its long cooldown. I start out with boots and a prospector blade and go bot. If there's a lot of melee characters on the enemy team, which there usually are, I put 2 points in Q and 1 point in W, maxing my Q first for kiting. I push my minions to bot tower, and try to "farm up" the way a ranged would on SR. My first trip back I grab cooldown boots and a zeal. The movespeed helps me kite better, and the CDR is gotten solely for my arrow.

By this point I'm level 6 and I can look around the map for good opportunities to arrow. I generally save the arrow to stop people from capturing a point long enough for my team mates to get there, because it's almost guaranteed to hit an enemy capturing a point, where as using it on a cross map fight can be a total waste.

I finish the odd part of my build with a ghostblade for more CDR, a nice bit of damage and the active. I find movespeed is king on dominion, even when playing D. At this point my build is pretty standard. I finish up my PD and then go for an IE. Grab a QSS if needed and a LW or BT depending on their armor.

I find that with the movespeed this build provides, clever use of hawkshot, and team mates than can quickly respond to pings, I can hold off just about any 2 characters from our bot point for most of the game. I feel that the kiting capabilities Ashe has really counter all of the tanky DPS that I've been seeing a lot of so far, and her arrow is absolutely invaluable for cross-map defense. Has anyone else tried something similar with good results?
Try out Ionic spark instead of zeal. It lets you harass while last hitting.