Season 1 is just around the corner, I am inspired to create an awesome team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowSnipe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanghead View Post
ill draw a cool signature if you want , lol
if it looks cool as a team logo and everyone else likes it im game =)

Spunkify

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

06-04-2010

Hey guys im 12 what is this about?

Edit: You bought SOTD and a Rageblade on twitch im fine ty.
Also there was a malady but I figured id mention the other items first.

ShadowSnipe

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkify View Post

oh god i need to repeat this. It was a throwaway game. I didnt want to choose twitch i had screen blacked and was randomed it i had defensive masteries and tanking runes on at the time. yes we won the game but i wasnt trying all that hard because i want intending to play twitch. Ok?

Spunkify

Adjudicator

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSnipe View Post
oh god i need to repeat this. It was a throwaway game. I didnt want to choose twitch i had screen blacked and was randomed it i had defensive masteries and tanking runes on at the time. yes we won the game but i wasnt trying all that hard because i want intending to play twitch. Ok?
You need more games played.

Crayon Puppet

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSnipe View Post
*Quite long read all before you post!*

Ok let me explain:

First of all let me fill all you guys in on my vision here. With season 1 and competitive play coming fast i wish to make a special team, not like the 1s already in existence but a professional clan/guild type of team with its own fan based site and its own group of people rdy to take the plunge into competitive gameplay.

This is why i am officially going to launch a player driven team known as Warriors Of the Mist. Why this name? To be in this kind of team you have to be efficient and deadly just as the ninja and also look very very cool (more shurikens the better <3).

I'm gonna cut to the chase it is just me here at the moment but i have awesome ideas of how to make a real name out of a collective group and to hopefully when season 1 comes have a new team ready to dice up the competition. So this is where it gets fun I am looking for 4 other people to be a part of this team but there are job requirements and im going to be picky so that a brilliant team can be formed. Here are the jobs:

1) Somebody with access to a private vent server.- I think this is really important to a team and obviously gives a communication advantage (although i am currently micless ) its still important to have vital talks in matches. A private server is preferred but if noone has such facilities then the spots open for a general server.

2) Someone with some basic web designing skill [TAKEN]- this seems strange but im thinking very very very big! if this does go off the ground i team website with forums will be essential. I myself am not all that skilled in website design but if somebody here is and in the long term could help with this it would be amazing!! I also plan to get some sort of contribution set up torwards this as a team with ideas.

3) Media overseer- This sounds a little fancy but i'll elaborate. First of all someone is needed who has access to a livestream channel (preferrably an upgraded 1) ( i already have some but i need a team 1) for broadcasting the fights putting videos on and generally advertising our team name. This is probably the most exciting job in the team list.

4) Lastly but by no means least, Art designer (this is where it gets fun)- I need someone who is skilled and talented at art to design a team logo. That is why i have decided to make a small competition out of this maybe you guys could submit ideas and pics of what you think the logo of a team called "Warriors of the Mist" should look like. Whatever one gets most craze and hype about it on this thread gets the art part of the team.

So you may be thinking "wtf do you do then u want all these guys to do what you want for your team while u sit back and take the credit". My job will be to organise all the team matches in competitive play and to talk to people and so on. I plan to make myself very busy with it.

If you want to take a part of the team if your first to post you get it and ill add u in game and we can all talk together.

This may come accross as me being bossy or demanding but i hope you understand all im trying to do is share my vision for more than just a team with a livestream channel but for a whole new sub-community in the future maybe with its own site and logo/artwork. I would also like all to know im not trying to act like a pseudo-leader or something and as a matter of fact i want to share as an equal in enjoying some awesome competitive gameplay and to share in lolz with you. I really do hope some of you can see where i am coming from and want to help me with this idea.

I hope we can bring deadly precision organisation to our team as well as our games.
I look forward to your feedback guys
mmmmmmmmmmm what about winning?

ShadowSnipe

06-04-2010

Quote:
You need more games played.
ive played enough.... just because what u see on my top 3 is no indication. I havent played on pantheon in 2 weeks though hes at the top. The reason my wins on every champion dont spike is because i rotate what champions i play continuously so i spread my wins out very evenly accross champs. Just sayin to you if you look t my profile you might get a little confused. hehehe

ShadowSnipe

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2992011 View Post
mmmmmmmmmmm what about winning?

Can i just say right here tht like every team winning is just as important i mean god why make a team and try to lose? Isn't it obvious?

Anyways this is about getting good for season 1 and being prepped thats the whole reason i created this thread so im patient enough to wait for the team to piece itself together. I do have interest and hopefully it will come to bear fruit

deathTOeXistenZ

06-04-2010

No thanks, i'm gonna solo queue my way to the top in season 1.

ShadowSnipe

06-05-2010

bumping this again please mull it over. Some edits:

If your a skilled player of level 30 and do not think you could fullfill 1 of the 2 roles left give me a shout and i can put you down but people who can help with these things will be taken over/before others.

Just to clarify: SKILL DOES MATTER HERE!

If you pull the team down in games despite your assets then im sorry but your either going to get better or find a new team, just for those who seemed to go hating on the fact i didnt mention skillz. Feedback appreciated.

Arcanist

06-29-2010

Quote:

Don't judge people by their items. You don't know what was going on there so there could be a very good reason for it.