Season 1 is just around the corner, I am inspired to create an awesome team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowSnipe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

*Quite long read all before you post!*

Ok let me explain:

First of all let me fill all you guys in on my vision here. With season 1 and competitive play coming fast i wish to make a special team, not like the 1s already in existence but a professional clan/guild type of team with its own fan based site and its own group of people rdy to take the plunge into competitive gameplay.

This is why i am officially going to launch a player driven team known as Warriors Of the Mist. Why this name? To be in this kind of team you have to be efficient and deadly just as the ninja and also look very very cool (more shurikens the better <3).

I'm gonna cut to the chase it is just me here at the moment but i have awesome ideas of how to make a real name out of a collective group and to hopefully when season 1 comes have a new team ready to dice up the competition. So this is where it gets fun I am looking for 4 other people to be a part of this team but there are job requirements and im going to be picky so that a brilliant team can be formed. Here are the jobs:

1) Somebody with access to a private vent server.- I think this is really important to a team and obviously gives a communication advantage (although i am currently micless ) its still important to have vital talks in matches. A private server is preferred but if noone has such facilities then the spots open for a general server.

2) Someone with some basic web designing skill [TAKEN]- this seems strange but im thinking very very very big! if this does go off the ground i team website with forums will be essential. I myself am not all that skilled in website design but if somebody here is and in the long term could help with this it would be amazing!! I also plan to get some sort of contribution set up torwards this as a team with ideas.

3) Media overseer- This sounds a little fancy but i'll elaborate. First of all someone is needed who has access to a livestream channel (preferrably an upgraded 1) ( i already have some but i need a team 1) for broadcasting the fights putting videos on and generally advertising our team name. This is probably the most exciting job in the team list.

4) Lastly but by no means least, Art designer (this is where it gets fun)- I need someone who is skilled and talented at art to design a team logo. That is why i have decided to make a small competition out of this maybe you guys could submit ideas and pics of what you think the logo of a team called "Warriors of the Mist" should look like. Whatever one gets most craze and hype about it on this thread gets the art part of the team.

So you may be thinking "wtf do you do then u want all these guys to do what you want for your team while u sit back and take the credit". My job will be to organise all the team matches in competitive play and to talk to people and so on. I plan to make myself very busy with it.

If you want to take a part of the team if your first to post you get it and ill add u in game and we can all talk together.

This may come accross as me being bossy or demanding but i hope you understand all im trying to do is share my vision for more than just a team with a livestream channel but for a whole new sub-community in the future maybe with its own site and logo/artwork. I would also like all to know im not trying to act like a pseudo-leader or something and as a matter of fact i want to share as an equal in enjoying some awesome competitive gameplay and to share in lolz with you. I really do hope some of you can see where i am coming from and want to help me with this idea.

I hope we can bring deadly precision organisation to our team as well as our games.
I look forward to your feedback guys

Rasks

06-04-2010

I have some basic web design skills. As long as your not expecting anything to fancy, I have experience with HTML, PHP, and CSS. I was hoping to find a team for season 1 soon, so I am happy that I found this post. As far as the game goes, my three best champs are Annie, Morgana, and Shen. (Though I am playing around with Malzahar right now.)

Edit: my summoner name is PH34RD347H2

PoPnFresh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

Aw i was loling at the fact that nobody was posting D: You ruined it

R3coiler

06-04-2010

This sounds like a great idea. On the other hand, this doesn't sound very original. What you've just described is generally called a clan or a team. In fact, there's an entire forum section dedicated to these sort of threads. Please don't fill General Discussion with these threads.

With that being said, I think it may be hard for you to find other good players while your game history includes Maladies on Twitch and Trinity Force on Corki. That can be a real turnoff to some people.

Anyways, good luck with your project.

ShadowSnipe

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH34RD347H2 View Post
I have some basic web design skills. As long as your not expecting anything to fancy, I have experience with HTML, PHP, and CSS. I was hoping to find a team for season 1 soon, so I am happy that I found this post. As far as the game goes, my three best champs are Annie, Morgana, and Shen. (Though I am playing around with Malzahar right now.)
Perfect im not after brilliance as long as its dooable and thank you for offering.

EDIT: i sent you a friend request go check it out

ShadowSnipe

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3coiler View Post
This sounds like a great idea. On the other hand, this doesn't sound very original. What you've just described is generally called a clan or a team. In fact, there's an entire forum section dedicated to these sort of threads. Please don't fill General Discussion with these threads.

With that being said, I think it may be hard for you to find other good players while your game history includes Maladies on Twitch and Trinity Force on Corki. That can be a real turnoff to some people.

Anyways, good luck with your project.
ahahahaha they were throwaway games dude. Corki was my first game with him and twitch i threw away really because i had a bug where my screen went black and i got randomed with him. if i get serious i have 3-4 champs i always use which im not disclosing because thats what im going to save for season 1. (Looking at my profile of most used champs wont help you). So don't let that be a turn off. The trin force on corki was me following a guide i read was just curious how corki plays...

Also i never said team/clan was original. I said 1 developing its own site and content with the goal of community advancing was new in this game at least. Thanks for the feedback.

Just wanting to clarify that im not a bad player

ShadowSnipe

06-04-2010

bump

j3ff

06-04-2010

Wait, so you don't actually need to be good at the game to join this team?

Where do I sign up?

Wanghead

06-04-2010

ill draw a cool signature if you want , lol

ShadowSnipe

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3ff View Post
Wait, so you don't actually need to be good at the game to join this team?

Where do I sign up?
1) yes you need to have some skill i figured that was quite obvious

2) i need peeps who can fit into 1 of the team roles especially the artwork 1 because artist are soo rare atm.

oh yeah forgot to say we have our vent server now so that parts taken.