Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urinate

09-26-2011

is so many people having trouble on the log on page cause you changed the background?

Dead Ráibéad

09-26-2011

I HAVE THE SOLUTION! Change it back to the old log in until you figure out what the issue with the new one is. then we can at least play and spend money while you have your amazing team figure it out.

TastySub

09-26-2011

I assume this post is pointless, but oh well, not really doing anything anyway. I have the blank log in screen as well, loads up patcher fine, then after i hit "play" just get a blank screen with hte patch number in the upper left side. Was wanting to come home and buy karth/brand and skins, but now riot cant have my money because i cant log on >.<

TastySub

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urinate View Post
is so many people having trouble on the log on page cause you changed the background?
haha i hope it is something a bit more necessary than that. but i also doubt it >.<

Uberfrog

09-26-2011

Yes I've recently come up with the same problem of a blank log in screen, its simply the border window for the login screen for lol but simply black where there should be a picture. The client is 1.43.11_09_23_18_01 . I've done this same patch on a different computer and it seems to be working just fine- I can log in and everything runs well. Hope a solution comes up soon.

QsR

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by llJPllDaemon View Post
I HAVE THE SOLUTION! Change it back to the old log in until you figure out what the issue with the new one is. then we can at least play and spend money while you have your amazing team figure it out.
I just downloaded a new login screen and it is still not working. Where exactly can I get the old login screen, I just used one from this thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=625425

Scorn and Raze

09-26-2011

What's happening when i try to play dominion,

1) The game gets to the loading screen, nothing visibly wrong.

2) The game my load bar finishes and switches to summoning, i'm usually first to finish.

3) Then when the last person is close to done, the game crashes.

This was happening during the Beta as well and when i try to reconnect to the game it gets to the loading screen and loads to about 80% and crashes again asking if i want to send an error report

OkamiAmadeus

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoFatNuts View Post
Guys, its been 2.5 hrs since this thread even went up. How about giving them a second to troubleshoot the issues before complaining about getting 'notified' of how the fix/fixes are going. Especially you Bigjlee. The fact that you spent money entitles you to nothing. Quit filling up this thread with your incessant whining.

Also your typing/sentence structure is awful. You should take this time to practice.
Bigjlee got Served lol (^_^)

CrumCruach

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

if my loading screen wasn't blank I would be owning all of you right now. you would be getting you ass kicked so hard you would be crying to your mamas. be glad my screen is blank and I can't log

OkamiAmadeus

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrumCruach View Post
if my loading screen wasn't blank I would be owning all of you right now. you would be getting you ass kicked so hard you would be crying to your mamas. be glad my screen is blank and I can't log
Dream on Dude lol