Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarInSky123

Recruiter

09-26-2011

i encounter the same issue here, i play dominion in draft mode. and i dc when i choose warwick. and the system would not let me reconnect.

Urinate

09-26-2011

Blank log in screen I thought I was the only one... please fix soon<3

Yuryca

09-26-2011

i get maestro error plz can somebody help me

Vashra

09-26-2011

I got a big FPS drop. From 25-30 at beta to 12 today, same graphic settings.

froden the tree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-26-2011

Still have the same blank log-in screen as I did before I went to school. I'll be waiting patiently for some help in fixing it.

ojom

09-26-2011

Blank login screen. Please help.

WickedUnknown

09-26-2011

When i join a Domination game it starts up but i cant click anything cant use ESC i can only talk. I did notice when it was patching it patched a 0X00000 patch idk if that has somthing to do with it or not.

Lamill

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedUnknown View Post
When i join a Domination game it starts up but i cant click anything cant use ESC i can only talk. I did notice when it was patching it patched a 0X00000 patch idk if that has somthing to do with it or not.
domination = case of autocorrect? lol

StreatzDaKilla

09-26-2011

What happened to me was, I was in a ranked, All of a sudden my comp crashed(I think that was on my end) I go to log in, Get a small update thing, Get right in, Reconnect, Game ends because I crashed, When I get out it says trying to connect to chat, that wasn't working so I reloaded it and now I am getting the blank screen, Maybe this log helps

Kentrey

09-26-2011

Um i guess you want us alll who are having the issue to post and explain.

So i heard Dominion was up today so me and a friend (at his house) patched up and played a few matches.

I came back to my own computer did the same patch. Signed in and then as it was loading between signing in and actually getting into the game it froze.

So i tried restarting LoL. After that couldn't even make it to the log on page.

So i restarted the computer recheck the firewalls (turned them off) still couldn't get back in.

And now no matter what server i tried to get onto the game just won't make it to the log on screen.