Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Impactuous

10-14-2012

Since the last patch i havent been earning any of the ip that i have been winning, as in it has stayed as 1081 as of playing. Please give me the ip that i have earnt

sbj08

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfaux View Post
Hello, When I'm trying to load up dominion; I'm getting this wierd black, red, blue load up screen that after crashes after a few seconds of loading. I'm not sure of the problem and what is causing it; if you need anymore information or preferences, I can post.

Here is a screenshot.
http://puu.sh/694T

This is the bugsplat report, I think this problem hasn't been detected before.
http://report.bugsplatsoftware.com/b...=0&row=1709134

Thank you.

Another problem is, when I'm on the reconnect page of the lolclient, my reconnect button dissapears and I'm unable to log on to chat service.

http://puu.sh/694Z
I GOT THIS SAME PROBLEM I ALREADY SENDED 2 error reports and I used the Fix button and keep getting this crash

sbj08

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfaux View Post
I wouldn't of posted them if I have encountered them before, and the first problem only occurs when I'm opening up dominion. The second, I'm unsure off what game mode since I didn't dc during classic summoners rift, only domninion.

And heres my dxdiag.
Im having this same problem on Summoners Rift

phantomash

10-29-2012

I logged on today and tried to play two games of dominion. My FPS is always 60, but today it was 20-25 for both games. My laptop or internet connection are not the problem, and I cleaned my temp folder after the first game to see if that might have been the issue. It did not help at all.

FPS for a coop 3v3 was 17ish the whole game. This is totally new, I always have around 60 FPS

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

I've been experiencing a new issue with Dominion I have not experienced on other game modes. After about 15 minutes into the game I can no longer see the champions. I see their names but I cannot see them, I have to put my mouse over where their character should be to see an outline.

This started happening today and only happens in Dominion. Not TTL or Summoner's Rift.

Cr°pCircle

11-16-2012

I cannot even play the game. I try to login to my account and it doesnt work. Like you know the picture of ryze on the left and the headline news on the right. I press "play" which is under that, and it doesn't open, as in i cannot even log in. If this doesnt get fixed, i have lost money :\ and the prevention of boredom.

Kenshisan

11-17-2012

I can't log in page at all

Zethers

11-18-2012

bugsplat error

Papenzio CHLE

11-29-2012

hello I wonder how long it takes to move my rp , i invite 10 friends to play lol and give me my rp and waited like 30 minutes and nothing happened

mbleau

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Summoners!

We've seen some scattered reports of blank login screens and sporadic crashes since League of Legends: Dominion went live this morning. If you're experiencing any of these issues, please report them here with as much information as possible. Before you do so, please restart the League of Legends client once as that is fixing a number of issues.

Thank you in advance for your patience!

-Tamat
Someone hacked my main account ValtKorr and is playing on it ive sent in a support ticket and haven't got a response back yet its been almost 24hours they are trashing my account and no telling what else they are doing on it please help me out with this i can give u any info on the account i can tell u a lot every champ owned on it the skins the runes etc just help me get it back ive put a lot of money into this game and i hate seeing it wasted on someone taking my account and destroying it. pls read i know its posted in wrong spot