Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RogerDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

While not a killer issue for me, my laptop's performance on Dominion dropped considerably from the first day of beta to now. Whereas I got ~30FPS stable then, I now got ~12FPS on the same settings and I can't figure out a good reason for the life of me.

DxDiag Here should show that my laptop is more then capable of handling this game (since it runs Unreal Engine 3 relatively fine).

Also, I have a feeling that this "Maestro" issue is the failure of the client to communicate to a server (named Maestro in this case) quick enough and with all the data needed.

CrumCruach

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

this game makes me want to play dominion so badly by showing me clips of it, teasing it all the time, opening up beta every day for a short period and then what do you think happens. Hooray! it live today. So i excitedly get my patch updated. all of this building excitement just to see a blank screen when i try to log in. You know what i saw in that blank screen. i looked deeply into it and i saw disappointment and despair. So dominion you can just go take a jump off of a ravine filled with razor sharp barbs of oozing poison.

Fujibashi

09-26-2011

Expirienced crashes during playing Dominion. In beta and after relase. It doesnt happen when i play other maps.

Lleh

09-26-2011

amen

TwoFatNuts

Adjudicator

09-26-2011

Guys, its been 2.5 hrs since this thread even went up. How about giving them a second to troubleshoot the issues before complaining about getting 'notified' of how the fix/fixes are going. Especially you Bigjlee. The fact that you spent money entitles you to nothing. Quit filling up this thread with your incessant whining.

Also your typing/sentence structure is awful. You should take this time to practice.

Joeothermama

09-26-2011

^

yeah i have the maestro problem as well

perryornitorincu

09-26-2011

i got an error when i try to log in... "there was an error connecting with maestro..." i tried restarting LoL and the computer and even did an repair but nothing the same error.I dont like at every patch to get an error or reinstaling the game so i hope riot can help me.

Bigjlee2

09-26-2011

Forgive my excesive complaints but where do we even get the sorry were working on the prob after all these pages not even one sorry we are currently working on the problem. Its all me and several others have asked for. As for the poor sentence structure I am a bit upset after all the time spent on the game no problems what so ever now I cant even play. So forgive me for being upset but I have only asked for one simple please wait were fixing the problem some sort of recognition.

mastervzla69

09-26-2011

Well the only problem i see on dominion is that, i have low fps compared to normal games..., :S and sometimes a little bugs with some bug report tool

Lamill

09-26-2011

I had the blank screen (see my previous posts in this thread) and now after another try at logging in, the screen is no longer blank and is working