Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zabias

09-13-2012

EDIT - Okay I just noticed that League posted in their little update thing that this is their problem. Looks like its not just me. =) =(

I don't know if this thread is still open, and I think this is more of a personal League problem, but I am just not sure where to ask. Two games I have tried to play my League client crashes as soon as it goes into the loading screen. I close the game and once I re-log it isn't giving me the option to join back into my game. However it realises I am in a game because I can't start another game, it says I am in one already. Any ideas on how I can get back into my games with this issue? (Its only happened twice and tonight only and only on Dominion games)

Azzan

09-15-2012

okay so, all my friends are playing Dominion right now, but i'm stuck at a Reconnect page, please help, it happens over and over, i restart client then i restart computer then i repeatededly restart my client nothing is working.

0shadow4

09-15-2012

im stucked in the recconeting to a game that did never start!! and y closed the game then relog and i can do anything else than click on reconect and the botton goes grey and then nothing happens... BAsically i cant play LOL anymore... is posible to fix that issue??

KurrennLive

09-16-2012

Hi i am really having a problem right now and i need help and support.

I was wondering if you could get rid of the tribunal and stop outsourcing your customer support to 10 year olds.

Here i will do some work for you and its completely free of charge.

tribunal for champs who arent paying ( people who never buy rp)

different support system for naughty PAYING customers

name me one company that sells you a product and than steals it from you after you spend 1000 hours using it

thank you for listening and i hope this makes it to someone who has a say in anything

InVoktress

09-17-2012

My character is right now stuck in a dominion game it crashes every time i hit the reconnect button. Then when I restart the client it says game still in progress but its been an hour now. No dominion game last that long..

Cruxxx

09-27-2012

I cannot even get past the Log in Monster. Once I type my password in and hit enter. The home screen will come up for a total of 3 seconds and then league crashes and I'm back to my desktop and have to open League again. I do what I did before enter password hit enter and PRAY it will work this time only to be greeted by my desktop again!

A Zombie

09-29-2012

Quote:
punyip:
I cant even start a Dominion game. Every single time, I started a Dominion. While on the splash screen my league crashed and gave me a bug report. I keep trying to constantly try to reconnect, but as soon as i get to the splash screen i crash. It just happened when I played Dominion. What's wrong?

Im having the same problem except its for all of my games and it's caused me to have a "leaver" match already

nihaohello

10-06-2012

champions and skins that i bought after sept 29 are missing ! why? and how to solve this problem?

FlAw1eSs Ny3wInG

10-07-2012

Im currently trying to load a game of dominion and it keeps crashing and saying BUG SPLAT, Im still trying to load in. I just dont want to be reported

NYchris88

10-13-2012

I have to restart my computer everytime I load dominion game