Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Priceless4314

08-02-2012

well just great becuase of this bug i couldn't play games and i got banned -_-

bang a rang415

08-02-2012

so yesterday i was playing just fine and i guess an update happened..im getting a message about kernel not working and i tried all the solutions posted on the forums and even looked up some youtube videos and still nothing is working..i just want to know am i doing something wrong or do we have to wait until riot games fixes this problem....becuz it sounds like its riot games fault

Alexa

08-03-2012

bugsplat x 10 times, can't even connect to game :|

Dakillerzz

08-03-2012

A similar problem has happened to me. I would que for a dominion match, choose my champion, then begin to load the match. I hit Alt-Tab to go to another window but once i tried to switch back over to the lol window, i would just get a black screen and nothing would load. So I exited the launcher and re logged in. I would try to re-connect to the match and the same thing would happen! just a black screen! I'm not sure what really to do but I guess I will try to repair the problem. I'm just afraid i might get banned for like a week because i couldn't re-connect...... this problem began ever since the most recent patch. Oh and now, i can't even play a single match!! Not dominion, or normal, or custom game....... RIOT FIX THIS DAM BUG!

lolgamer7700

Recruiter

08-03-2012

I'm having the same problem here too. Just a blank screen appears after reconnecting. I had repaired the installation and restarted my computer several times, but nothing changes. Please help us fix this problem. Thank you Riot!

NomChompski

08-07-2012

everyone in a Dom game just now got DCed, alot of lag then DCed... wondering if u guys know about this

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Im crashing at the Loading Screen everytime, Dominion Only.
Everything has been updated.
Tried adjusting Graphics settings.
Firewall and Anti-Virus are both off.

Prothier

09-03-2012

My client says it is up to date but I can not even press the play button. As for lag and false game leaves, I don't know if I am having this issue seeing as how I cannot press play to get to the login screen. ( I've also noticed that the server is undefined, I don't know if that information helps, but I hope you guys can fix this. )

EDIT

Fixed it by restarting computer... meh

pisst

09-04-2012

after downloading update for LoL, i click "play" button and this happens.. 0001: mod.ser_mock.ClientModuleServicesMock_DO_NOT_SHIP has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibTest

any suggestions?

NidaleeSanan

09-13-2012

Joining a game, getting disconnected, unable to rejoin it and I'm not the only one check the support forum