Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sairi

09-26-2011

I am receiving the black screen of death too. I hit the big yellow play button and it sends me to a blank screen. I would love to hear what to do or that riot even acknowledges there is a problem.

Devack The Holy

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeadManWalkin View Post
'There was an error connecting with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the application.'
I'm getting the same error.

Here's a screenshot:

Telandra

09-26-2011

What's the average queue time in dominion at the moment, I can't seem to get into a game. Is there an ELO system in place? My record is like 28-8

Mister Nitsua

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-26-2011

I tried to connect to a Dominion game, and the game just minimized. When I try to click on the window that says PVP.net Client, it just brings up a black, borderless window, and when I go into the system tray and click the Riot icon, it just brings up the reconnect screen again.

Attached is my DxDiag.txt

Bigjlee2

09-26-2011

I am also experinced the blank log in screen. This is not evben funny I have spent money and time on this game now I canot even play this is not right.

PatrickStar88

09-26-2011

Getting a blank log in screen as well. I initially figured it had something to do with running it in a virtual machine but it seems a lot of other people are getting this as well. Here's the DxDiag report, although since it's not native windows machine I don't expect you guys you use it. If you are curious though I'm using ATI's fglrx driver, version 11.8-1 on a radeon 5870 card. Native OS is arch linux and window manager is Awesome. I believe it's the 3.0 kernel, but I'll have to double check later.

Attachment 280764

Tcobz

09-26-2011

Testing patches on different hardware setups FTW. Learn how to program and run a video game in the year ****ing 2011 riot. so close to quitting this game and not playing again.... and Ive spent close to 50$ on skins alone..... cmon my sister can program better than you ****in morons...

Bigjlee2

09-26-2011

So I take it no one will help us with the blank log in screen so I wasted my time and money on a game that ming you I love to play come on some one on the tech team respond here what are we suppose to do several times youve been asked now what do we do with the blank log in screen

Cegil

09-26-2011

In draft pick I lost my internet connection momentarily during champ select. I managed to get it back, but the client froze and I could not switch champions. Then it kept me in the select screen until I had restarted the client. After which I arrived in the game with 40 seconds on the clock. Also, if you d/c in the game and restart sometimes the towers would not be centered on the circle. Its kinda weird because the capture circle would be out of sync with the circle but still around the tower. Another thing that I found was the replacement of item images after a desync. For instance, boots of lucidity would have the image of a sapphire crystal. Hope this helps.

Jezdog

09-26-2011

Everytime I get past the patcher the client comes up for a few seconds and then just dies, lolclient not in start manager.

Turned off firewall, admin settings and everything like that.