Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dead Ráibéad

09-27-2011

SO the sound card emulator worked. but the second i joined a game the character load screen was all blue and about 10 seconds into loading got a bug splat error. Re-logged and joined again and bug plat error came up. i couldn't join the game. now it will come up as leaver i am sure.

That Obese Guy

09-27-2011

1. I click "Play League of Legends"
2. I wait for the client to come up and I downloaded the latest patch
3. Clicked "Play"
4. Waited
5. AND WAITED
6. ANDDDDDDDD WAITEDDDDDDDDDD!
7. And still the log-in screen hasn't came up.
This happened on my laptop today after i downloaded the latest patch.

FrostMjolnir

09-27-2011

Quote:
mm44cchhiinn:
1. I click "Play League of Legends"
2. I wait for the client to come up and I downloaded the latest patch
3. Clicked "Play"
4. Waited
5. AND WAITED
6. ANDDDDDDDD WAITEDDDDDDDDDD!
7. And still the log-in screen hasn't came up.
This happened on my laptop today after i downloaded the latest patch.

Click on the Gear on top right, then repair (will take long) but after this you will probably end on the black login screen

09-27-2011

I have two computer, because there is two people in my house that play league. One runs windows Vista, and domination seemed to download just fine, the login screen pops up and you can see everything and even login. However, on my other computer, I run Windows 7 and I got the blank login screen. So I did a system restore to a day before, but then all that would happen when I pushed Play was that league shut down. When I would try and reopen it it would tell me that it was already running, even though it wasn't. I have now tried to uninstall League. I was going to just download the game from the site but it said that it had an unauthorised publisher, I did not want to risk getting a virus so I put the disc in instead and was just ready to wait for all the updates, but now it is stuck on the old launcher and doesn't seem to be able to update past it. I am at a total loss. Before I uninstalled I tried to repair, and modify, I tried to force run the program with Adminster, but nothing seems to be working. Has Anyone figured out anything?

Incu

09-27-2011

I had/ have the same problem loading into the game... but if you can remember about where to click for your username/ password, type it out, hit enter, and you can still get online. worked for me! Good luck finding it

Trick and Treat

09-27-2011

Crashed and be sent the splash report every single loading screen of Dominion

09-27-2011

Whenever I join a game, when champion selection is done, I just get a black screen instead of that one where everyone is connecting. If I close LoL and open again, it says I have a game in progress, click here to reconnect the same thing happens. This has been happening ever since dominion came out. Please help!

Rorkon

09-27-2011

I am also having this problem with an all black screen coming up while my game is trying to load. This happens after champion selection. but before the loading of the characters into the game. It stays that way for both dominion and for classic games. I hope I am not getting reported for it as I am not at fault because the game never loads.

shadow27

09-27-2011

its even before dominion..since the Riven patch im having the blank screen issue....and in champ select

TriggerEmo

09-27-2011

headphones fixed the issue for me awesome job riot