Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MilFnCookiies

09-26-2011

Skury420, you are a legend! Worked a charm and was so easy. Me luv u long teim <3333

Wickerman2

09-26-2011

Quote:
Skury420:
Boom found a fix for all you without sound devices or a soundcard.

worked for me

http://www.e2esoft.cn/vsc/

It creates a virtual sound card, set it as the playback for all devices on OS in the setup and it will work.

un****ing believable! it works! thanks man

Unfuse

09-26-2011

I'm getting "corrupted file" notifications for LoL files from my taskbar. Included a picture of the balloon.

I've already ran the repair option from the patcher.

Halp?

Gooseman88

09-26-2011

I was wondering if you could help me.

My ping is fine my fps are fune but im slow motioned and hard out delyayed never happened before just patched nad now it happeneed please help me

Cheers

Gooseman88

09-26-2011

same with me slow motion and fps fine and just mean delay clock goingg up in 10sec

please help!

Dal Matio

09-27-2011

Just confirmed that the blank screen after launch problem is due to not having an audio device enabled. At least for me, anyways.

I was having the blank screen issue and all I had to do was plug in headphones and now it loads up properly.

lilypea

09-27-2011

I'm also seeing the blank log-in screen after I hit the PLAY button. The only thing that shows is the patch number at the top left corner.
League of Legends 1.43.11_09_23_18_01

BioGenx2b

09-27-2011

When I try loading into ANY game (including tutorial), I get a black screen that maintains an hourglass for a while before closing out (takes about 45 seconds). Here are the log files, it looks like it can't find the specific XML file that determines the menu layout? That and a performance test fails, but I've had literally zero problems for months up until I came home today and tried to play Dominion.

I've tried a fresh install, a repair on my old install, and deleting the settings files to autocreate new ones. So far, everything seems to continue to fail and I'm left with nothing.

BioGenx2b

09-27-2011

Also, looking at the version info others are posting, did we maybe get the wrong build pushed to us? That would explain a lot of things, I think.

Ulvarg

09-27-2011

tried to play dominion twice within 30 minutes. game completely closed both times and was unable to reconnect for the duration of each match.