Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imachargemalaser

09-26-2011

Quote:
Jirei:
I don't have a sound card. how can I fix the blank screen?

I have the same exact problem. I think we just have to wait for them to fix this issue. I have been playing without sound for about 4 moths.

yorkez

09-26-2011

my sound card in my laptop is done and i cant play and i just bought double xp before this came out now i cant use it lol and i have a black screen like everyone else :S hope you have this fixed soon riot

Semi Fatal

09-26-2011

i can get into a game, but when the champion line ups are shown and everyone is connecting to the server, my client crashes when it loads to 100 %. what is causing this?

WhiskNLadle

09-26-2011

I have the blank screen. I followed the earlier suggestion of hitting TAB and then typing my password and hitting ENTER. It worked for me, so at least I can play while they fix it.

Jirei

09-26-2011

Can we have an answer soon? I really want to play...

PinoyFrenzy

09-26-2011

When i play dominion, i will suddenly get a crash and today i got suspended because they thought i was leaving.

Cabana Boy

09-26-2011

Thanks for the update! Currently playing!

Aozakii

09-26-2011

This might work for some people: go to start > run > type services.msc and hit enter > scroll down on the right and right click on windows audio > properties > set startup type to automatic and click start.

Skury420

09-26-2011

Mines already set to automatic. I dont have a soundcard

Skury420

09-26-2011

Boom found a fix for all you without sound devices or a soundcard.

worked for me

http://www.e2esoft.cn/vsc/

It creates a virtual sound card, set it as the playback for all devices on OS in the setup and it will work.