Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HYATERIA

09-26-2011

I'm crashing a lot in dominion a lot. It ask me to send reports. Its been happening least every other game and random. Mainly when it lagging.

ShadowDra

09-26-2011

I have been geting my ranked icons messed up

AxempressGravity

09-26-2011

My update is stuck on the file called 'RiotExternalImageResource.swf'

XyK

09-26-2011

Are you supposed to have the same FPS as SR? Because I get 60 on SR and then 30 on Dominion. I check if I have anything running in the background and I don't.

Skury420

09-26-2011

well the human eye works at about 30 fps, so anything over 30 doesn't really matter.

IWillWorkYou

09-26-2011

Yes i have a blank login screen like everyone else.. exact same .. is there a way we can re download the patch!? wouldnt that work why is that not happening or whats going on havent been able to play all day .. or do i gotta sit here and wait to download the game again and all the updates..

Torenia

09-26-2011

Nothing major but when you shoot something projectile-like toward your nexus in dominion, it tends to linger there a while and give a strange effect

One easy one to do is using Lux's shield when you throw the baton toward the nexus crystal, it stays there a while then immediately you get it back

sairi

09-26-2011

Quote:
MartyMcPunchman:
BLANK LOGIN SCREEN UPDATE: It seems like this is related to having no audio output devices connected/detected/enabled. While we work on a fix, try connecting headphones or speakers to your PC, and see if that fixes anything.

Apologies to Summoners without audio devices, we are working to get a fix ASAP, we know this is a bummer on Dominion Day.

Well that sucks... My sound card died and i dont have a replacement.

iYourEnemy

09-26-2011

I can't play dominion. Instead of a loading screen, I receive a blank,, borderless blue screen. Same for when I reconnect.
When this error occurs and I log into my smurf, there is the "game is still in progress" screen.

After around 20 minutes when the dominion match ends (I think), I am able to return to the main menu.

Sorry if my post is confusing.

btw on the top left corner says: League of Legends 1.43.11_09_23_18_01
Wasn't the patch on the 26th?

Zyrkhan

09-26-2011

Can we please get rid of the leaver for dominion for now? a lot of people are getting wrongly banned because of this. It doesn't make sense because I keep disconnecting from bugs. Whenever I try to loadup dominion, the game crashes and goes into bugsplat. Ever since the first beta, I've even submitted this issue through it quite a number of times, can anyone help?