Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helldozer69

09-26-2011

Mine showed the black screen at first and when I tried restarting the program it is now telling me that the pvp.net patcher kernel has stopped working. I've tried the repair feature, I've tried reinstalling it, and finally I uninstalled and installed again with the same result....this is getting a little old

dCritz

09-26-2011

Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server.

Information regarding what may have caused this error can be found here.

Service availability can be viewed on the League of Legends Server Status web page.

i did try repair and reinstalling and also doing all the steps that given in the help pages that related to this error still having this -.- any help?

Altair Ibn

09-26-2011

T_T i hate this, i wanna play league of legends but my thing just cant be updatedT_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

abattoirx

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalfordX View Post
Hello all...regarding the black loggin screen issue...i have a temporaly "solution" i just found...just press "tab" and enter your password... that does not fix the bug but at least lets you play while RIOT fixes it... hope it helps!
Hey guys confirmed this worked. once you get to screen type in user then press tab and type password followed by enter. you should log in =D. this is for the blank screeners

Vilint

09-26-2011

I can get past the launcher to the login screen. Once i get to the login screen and enter my user name and password, and press login, all that comes up is a grey screen with a little clock spinning on my mouse pointer. I tried letting it load for up towards an hour, and nothing. I have ran the repair, downloaded and reinstalled,

Flamingus

09-26-2011

I can access the game and login, but as soon as a match begins to load I am sent a black screen. Attempts to log out and reconnect have all resulted in failure.

kuntzu22

09-26-2011

My client is downloading but, in the middle of the proccess it wrote failed to download or extract all required update files after several attempts. Please ensure that you have a stable connection, and have sufficient hard disk space.

But, in fact i have enough disk space and stable internet connection..

Can someone help me here please?

Thx before

Nagrolas

09-26-2011

The blank (Black Screen) log-in screen is happening to me too. i open up the client but it doesn't load anything. The only thing given is the patch number at the top left corner.
League of Legends 1.43.11_09_23_18_01

Skury420

09-26-2011

The blank login screen is what i got.

Adac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Minor issue, but three times since I began playing Dominion (once since actual release), when I was playing as Rammus I didn't have any recommended items (all the slots were blank). I believe all three times occured after I had previously played as Rammus on Dominion (sure about two of them but not about the third). I never altered my recommended items file so that is not the case. Like I said, this is a pretty minor issue, but I will attach a log for the game for when Riot gets a chance to fix the problem (hope it helps).