Dominion AD meta is wrong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reikken

09-26-2011

people stacking AD champs is fine by me. means I only need to get armor and not MR too

RiskX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikken View Post
people stacking AD champs is fine by me. means I only need to get armor and not MR too
what if your team is full of AD champs and the other team has balance mix of physical and magic damage?

u cant control the flow of solo q match making

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

AD is good because of the insane gold you get. Unlike SR where you have to work for your items, you're just handed them in Dom. And most AD scale very well with lots of items, and so dominate late game.

I've had quite a few Dom matches that we were hard-winning for the first 10 minutes, then their AD carries just started being unstoppable and we ended up losing.

Ashling Pilgrim

09-26-2011

tanky dps is good in dominion. so a team should balance their output damage between physics and magic, since it brings difficult for enemy's tanky dps. (they have to balance their armor and MR)
now rammus is excellence in dominion. he really like enemy physics champion especially those need a lot AS. so fast 4 AD champion lock in may not be a good choice.

RiskX

Recruiter

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorlael View Post
tanky dps is good in dominion. so a team should balance their output damage between physics and magic, since it brings difficult for enemy's tanky dps. (they have to balance their armor and MR)
now rammus is excellence in dominion. he really like enemy physics champion especially those need a lot AS. so fast 4 AD champion lock in may not be a good choice.
thats what my article is all about try to check out the team line up i made

M0J0E

09-26-2011

I only played a few games of Dominion this weekend, but all of the games that I did well in were games that I played Irelia. I am normally a mage player, but it seems to me like the ability to win a 1v1 is more important than the ability to contribute to a teamfight on Dominion. Generally it's the AD champs who can do that.

That's not to say mages are useless on Dominion though. Everyone keeps saying Lux is good, and I normally main Lux on Classic so I need to try her out when Dominion actually releases.

pyro3rg

Recruiter

09-26-2011

work with a premade otherwise its right back to the same issues that are had solo queuing in SR. Are they willing to go a different champ? No. Then why not you? From your pic you saw they instalocked all AD, so why didn't you switch?

RiskX

Recruiter

09-26-2011

whos better than MF in dominion? except rammus ofcourse and btw i havent played rammus eversince i started playing lol so i didnt try to change pick

pyro3rg

Recruiter

09-26-2011

i dont really think MF is all that great, without her passive she is just another ranged AD carry as far as dominion is concerned. I'd take ezreal over MF just because miniflash and global ult (although might be a bit slow to stop a cap).

SquidBlub

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskX View Post
whos better than MF in dominion? except rammus ofcourse and btw i havent played rammus eversince i started playing lol so i didnt try to change pick
So four people pick AD, when you were going to. You look at the teamcomp and decide to instalock the champ you were planning on, using "lol she godlike op on dominion" as your justification, and then complain about your team?

No John you are the demons. Solo queue is full of instalocking scrubs. If you aren't willing to work around them, you're one of them.