Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion AD meta is wrong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiskX

Recruiter

09-25-2011

why do people go with this team comp anyway?

i lost because all of my teammates instant lock 4 AD like wtf?

u can view the game replay Dominion (http://riskxthoughts.blogspot.com/)

btw i manage to score 1500+ even when my team started to fight each other mid point of the game

Chiptune

09-25-2011

1500 score what do

Basist

09-25-2011

Tanky dps stacking isn't "that" bad since you get the 15% innate armor pen. Maybe they just got the wrong combination of AD and sucked it up.

Machop

09-25-2011

Most of the extremely mobile champs also happen to be AD.

However, don't forget that there have been a ton of Rammus, Akali, and Kennen players on dominion. Which, they all do magic damage

inFe eD

09-25-2011

All I see in the picture is you picking a hard AD carry, MF, after your teammates "instalocked 4 AD carries". Thanks for the laugh though.

RiskX

Recruiter

09-25-2011

dude download the lolreplay file to watch the entire game

Sharkpants

09-25-2011

I've been playing lots of Kassadin, and personally think that if you have strong enough mobility with low enough cooldowns, a mage can succeed.

inFe eD

09-25-2011

Quote:
RiskX:
dude download the lolreplay file to watch the entire game
Why would I need to watch the game when the picture says it all? It takes someone special to come to the forums to chew out his team for locking 4 AD carries when he picks one knowing his team is going to be 5 AD.

RiskX

Recruiter

09-25-2011

Quote:
inFe eD:
Why would I need to watch the game when the picture says it all? It takes someone special to come to the forums to chew out his team for locking 4 AD carries when he picks one knowing his team is going to be 5 AD.

thats my point AD meta is wrong thats why it need to stop

Dabba

09-25-2011

The game mode is brand new, it will take some time for the strategies to evolve (and by that I mean for some top teams to make a splash, and then tell all the sheep how to play) before the general community plays it as any more than a tanky dps deathmatch.

Hell SR has been out forever, and some people with 500+ games still play that as a tanky dps deathmatch. This community overall is not that fast to grow, you'll get used to it.