Per Win XP and IP Boosts are now available in the store!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hanthrash

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datata View Post
ever heard of the word "Those"
That too.

SickKiller

06-04-2010

It would be nice to be able to pay ip for these boost's considering i dont have the extra funds to pay for RP points if you guys could see some way to make it possible to buy the boost's with IP it would make the casual player like me more capable of increasing IP with a purchase of a booster. Ty for reading.

ShadyIMG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

Awesome. =)

Vergessen

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayorhin View Post
I can not play all day with a job as a cook. Most of my time during the day is spent at work, buying a day pass when I can get in one or two matches a night most days is useless.

This way I can spread my wins out over a period of time! 2 games a night, say ones a win ones a loss. So I have 3 wins remaining if I buy 4 wins.

That way over the span of 4 days I have won 4 games. That seems to be a really good idea when I only played 8 games. Even if I won 3 games and it was over two or 3 days, its better to know I have that boost when I win only. Could even be longer too! I could not win any games for 3 days, but still have those 3 wins left over!

but thats imo why I like it.

^.^
^^
This right here is why the idea was done. If the above situation (or something similar) doesn't apply to you, go troll another thread. This new Boost system isn't hurting anyone who uses it how it was intended.

m1k3c00k

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
Very nice Riot...very nice =-D
Agreed.

Awesome stuff ^_^

Nivled

06-04-2010

Hmmm.... just some calculations, for a level 30

10 Additional Win Boost (670 RP)
1) 1 win per day -> about an additional 265 IP per day or a total of an additional 2650 IP. (3.96 IP/RP)
2) 2 wins per day -> about an additional 375 IP per day or a total of an additional 1875 IP. (2.80 IP/RP)
3) 3 wins per day -> additional 1720 IP (2.56 IP/RP)

IP Boost (3 days: 520 RP)
Comparing Same Scenario
1) 1 win per day : 795 additional IP (1.53 IP/RP)
2) 2 win per day : 1125 additional IP (2.16 IP/RP)
3a) 3 wins per day : 1455 additional IP (2.80 IP/RP)
3b) 2 win 1 loss per day : 1326 additional IP (2.55 IP/RP)

Basically if we just compare 10 win boost versus 3 day IP Boost, the 10 win boost will be better most of the time. I will do some more calculations later though. Looks like I'll get the 10 win boost (since I'm a 1-2 game per day player, sometimes 0 games... sadly)

~ Nivled

Edit:
If we use the RP/IP conversion using the store champions. 670 RP can get you a 3150 RP champion (unless you want to get certain champsions like twisted fate/fiddlesticks etc at 1350 IP/585 RP). So... use the boosts for runes, and buy champions with RP! Which I guess is what Riot wants us to do :-)

ReaverKing

06-04-2010

I set aside a whole day off to rebuild my IP slush fund.

I played like a dozen games in one day and sat at my computer for 10 hours straight. I actually started to stop having fun.

A: 10-win boost is actually way better for me because A: I don't usually play more than 4 games a day and

B: I don't have to MAKE time to play a game

C: I'm practically religious about getting my 1st win of the day bonus every day.

Heck, the most "Optimized" use would be to start a new account that you only play until your first win every 23 hours. But I don't know if that violates the terms of use policy. Have to check.

If it doesn't, I"m SO doing that for "sealed deck" tournaments if they ever show up.

BlueRogueVyse

06-04-2010

It's every 22 hours for win of the day XD

Riot won't care if you only play for win of the day XP

The general concept of this idea is that it is for a very custom market, if you don't fit that market don't get it nuff said :P The price is set b.c it is a custom market. Since they know these people will pay more for a product which they can use to its max.

MistuhNinjuh

06-04-2010

Does this stack with regular ip boost to get 4x?

ReaverKing

06-04-2010

@BlueRogueVyse:

I know, I was just thinking that you'd wait until you were SURE the 22 hours had gone by. I hate finding out I logged in after 21 hours and 45 minutes instead.

1234567 ... 8