Dominion Early Beta Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luminos Galen

09-25-2011

I'd suggest you delay updating the tier list until we have a really solid amount of time to let the meta sink in. It would be more productive to make a list of attributes that you think will be important on dominion and group champions by which of those attributes the have. The fact that you don't see the power of someone like Lux on this map is due to honest ignorance by not having enough data, but ignorance is not a thing to showcase, even when its the honest sort.

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Kog'Maw should be higher in my opinion.
His ultimate is incredible for denying points, especially as it has 2200 range and a one second cooldown at level 16. He is also a very strong duellist at later levels. His early game is unimpressive but this is only a minor problem thanks to the rate in which you level up in Dominion.

EDIT: Also, his passive is significantly more useful than in SR.

slusho

09-25-2011

im not a fan of this list. instead of basing it on how others players perform these champs, it should be realizing each champs strengths and weaknesses. Every champ should be able to be put in a tier list regardless if you have seen somebody play as them or not, and putting any bias aside.

kwizzeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Soraka T5? I don't think so. Just pair her up with her team and starcall all the things. She's real helpful in the first fight. Silence + Starcall and someone is gonna die.

She can defend as well with just starcall. The gold is faster and everyone levels up faster as well. She isn't a good defender, but she's definatly good when ratpacking.

The Tardwrangler

09-25-2011

Twitch tier 4 really? I would have thought t3-2, he can stealth and slow and his ulti allows him to hit multiple targets at once, his burst is great aswell. I may be wrong but when I played as Twitch i did great.

Also singed T3, that is a major problem with me, his ulti + boots of mobility will keep his speed at 550 for about 20 seconds, he leaves an annoying trail behind and can interrupt really well, he has the 2nd most potent slow in the game and can stop people from escaping with fling.

Sidt

09-25-2011

sion should be tier 2 or 3, signed should be tier 2.

Rabidwhale

09-25-2011

@ sailorlu I put leblanc in tier 3 because the games i have witnessed hes didnt seem overpowered she seemed about right, although I do see potention with her and she will probably move up in the future.

@ pieromancery I was suprised i didnt see more evelynns to be honest, I felt that she deserved a decent spot but As I didnt see much of her I couldnt place her. thanks for your input.

@ luminos Its not that i cant see her potential its that I have see thing that make me question her pontetial. Although lux's Q and E are nice because of the range, her ultimate is limited due to the fact that people dont bunch up much in dominion, I have see multiple times where its gone through a group of enemy chaps not to hit one. Now this could have been unlucky or unskilled, but until I see more evidence I dont think she should be higher.

@5071 Kog maw definitely has potential to move higher and will be watched more closely.

@slusho The problem with basing it on what might be good is that its theoretical, I wanted this list to be more actual, although it will take time because I would have to witness the majority of players to understand the true average of where a champion should be ranked.

Xsouldier

09-25-2011

I would have to disagree with the sion one he is well versed for ap or ad major help for the team the distract and his ult saves lives if he is or isnt the target i would bump him up a tier or half of one

RadiantWings

09-25-2011

Lux makes an amazing point defender when she can interrupt a cap from almost a quarter of the map away, not to mention Q and E are long range multi-hitting nukes.

Sidt

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsouldier View Post
I would have to disagree with the sion one he is well versed for ap or ad major help for the team the distract and his ult saves lives if he is or isnt the target i would bump him up a tier or half of one
AD sion hits his hyper carry status very quickly in dominion, even if he doesn't have that extra 500~ HP.