Dominion Early Beta Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabidwhale View Post
@hobocop Truthfully I haven't see too many Nidalee's and considered putting her in Unplaced but out of the games i did see she wasn't that powerful. If anyone has suggestions on were Nidalee might be placed feel free to input your opinion.
As for Cho'gath, movment sie he is slow, in team fights he is a strong player but team fights are scarce in dominion, And he is constantly losing stacks of feast which makes it lose much of its power.
Nidalee definitely isn't easy to play correctly, but she is very powerful in Dominion.

Cho'gath actually works very well in smaller fights because he has the True damage burst utility from Feast, and just because his CCs are AoE doesn't diminish their utility in smaller fights in any way. You also don't need to be exceptionally mobile if you're mainly playing defense and holding down control points, and you only constantly lose stacks from Feast if you're playing dumb and getting into fights you shouldn't be.

It's really just a matter of adapting your playstyle and changing up the usual item build to be a bit more offensive, since Cho'gath has amazing AP ratios. Build tanky AP, grab a good attack speed item like Nashor's Tooth, and push minion waves while farming up Feast all day, putting pressure on the enemy team to defend or lose points to minions. He also can't be pressured back in the same way because Vorpal Spikes clears minions so quickly when built this way, and he's also very resilient to harass because of his passive. If enemy champs try to directly assault him at the turret, he can burst one of them from 100% to dead.

rumples

09-25-2011

ya this is kind of pointless so early on.

OxBaker

09-25-2011

Seems pretty accurate to me... although it's probably too early to be sure...

Rabidwhale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

I moved Nidalee to unplaced, as There is a very possible chance I underestimated her and prematurely ranked her lower than she is.
@ Luminos: For lux and morgana, in the games I have seen they are very very squishy and usually dont see enough time in fights to do damage, although this might be because of the players I have seen, I Don't think they belong higher than tier 3. Rammus moves a lot faster than anyone else btw.

@ abstractfive I wish you would have provided a little feed back, although I have heard good things about her If other people agree she will be moved up.

@ darkobiderator I put ezreal at tier 3 because his ult has to be aimed properly and I havent seen it done often, also it only hits once so that only prevents the cap for a few seconds unlike GPs which is for a good 5 seconds at least. He is also very squishy. Tier 3 is where most Champions should end up if the game was completely balanced.

JOHNNY SUPERNOVA

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehrix View Post
I have dominated 9 out of 10 dominion games as Riven, usually with #1 Personal Score (Or close #2) and very high amount of kills/caps....

Maybe I'm just a badass, but I'd put Riven at tier 2 for Dominion due to her high roamability with her Q and E spam and tankability with her E and high health pool.
I was about to post the same thing. Every game I've played of dominion with Riven I end up with #1 or #2 on my team from points and kills/assists.

She's really good 1v1, and very mobile. She just fits dominion so perfectly.

She is definitely higher than what the OP has her at!

Rabidwhale

09-25-2011

@erhix Riven was hard to place because she is such a new champ she will most likely move up.

@hobocop If Nidalee continues to get positive remarks she will be placed in the tier the majority decides. As for Cho I did actually move him down at the last min when making the list he probably should be at least tier 3, the problem with feast though is death is pretty inevitable in dominion.

Hobocop

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabidwhale View Post
@hobocop If Nidalee continues to get positive remarks she will be placed in the tier the majority decides. As for Cho I did actually move him down at the last min when making the list he probably should be at least tier 3, the problem with feast though is death is pretty inevitable in dominion.
Lack of Feast stacks doesn't make Cho'gath's utility in CC, damage, or minion clearing any less effective. I've also gone several relatively close games where I haven't died once, or would have not died if I didn't overstay my welcome. Building him more offensively almost makes it easier to keep your Feast stacks since you can outright kill most in a full combo, and those that don't die will likely go down in a few 300+ damage autoattacks.

Rabidwhale

09-25-2011

@ hobocop I moved cho back to tier 3 where I had him originally because you made some good points.

SailorLu

09-25-2011

Lol @ LeBlanc in tier 3, I dominate in dominion with her in almost any role my team needs me to fulfill. Shes really underestimated right now, but I've had those that people are calling "OP" QQing before it was all said and done.

Her early game burst and not needing any items to even do so make her viable to nuke those who try to get in the way, not to mention her high mobility.

Pieromancery

09-25-2011

I've seen several Evelynns, all going very well. She can move very fast, ninja cap brilliantly then stealth and get away, every time. In Dominion, map awareness is useful, you can see who is going where, if you can safely capture this point, but a fast, invisible evelynn screws that up. I'd suggest tier 2 or 3 for her.