Mordekaiser In Dominion OP!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mufins

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeperofstars View Post
Wrong wrong and wrong.
mordes carry ghost, and building pricilas on him makes sense so that is a 2nd ghost every 60 seconds.
He can out 1v1 just about every champion in game if build correctly, few can really beat a morde, and his recent nerfs had nothing to do with his ability to champion fight just lane, but there is no real lanning period in DOM.

Who needs a global / long range interupt when your standing on their closest cap point mowing them down.

At first I was like hmm morde sucks but I worked out a few different builds and he really can be very OP in dom, have to build him pure killer though with little to no tankiness and you can just crush their team. Also nothing says win, than grabbing that AD carry of theirs and getting two cap points with it before he goes poof.
qss says hi

GrignardTS

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufins View Post
qss says hi
Please build qss in dominion.

Waste your gold so I can laugh and ultimate the other ad.

coffeerox

12-04-2011

I posted this months ago lol! A lot of you that are posting anti-Morde don't really know what you're talking about. I play a tanky AP Morde that gets #1-3 every time. The reason why Morde is so good is that battles get really skewed towards Morde's favor real fast. Granted, he is not the easiest to build, but his effectiveness is up there just because of his ghost alone. I've once aced an entire team with just me, another partner and one of the enemy team's ghost.

Phynal

12-04-2011

*Looks at date of last post before today* 9-26
*Looks at today's date* 12-4

...Holy Necro Batman!

whatwhatintehbut

12-22-2011

Practically every champion is op... -.-

Redenbacher

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatwhatintehbut View Post
Practically every champion is op... -.-
Sounds like balance.

Raenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

As of 12/22/2011 I am playing Morde and wrecking face in Dominion. Since he got re-balanced a bit, he is actually quite a beast.

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenix View Post
As of 12/22/2011 I am playing Morde and wrecking face in Dominion. Since he got re-balanced a bit, he is actually quite a beast.
He loses out to champ like Tristana or Cait, pretty much champs where he can't get close to or champs like WW with massive tank + sustain. If he can't get close he can only hit them with E and R. A large chunk of his damage comes from Q and just W's DoT. Died as Teemo cuz teemo gets killed by slow from Rylias or Gunblade and has no instant flash move like most other ad carries do. But really QSS kills Morde just like it does for Malzahar.

Raenix

12-23-2011

It's funny that you mention Malz, because that would be the other character I play with in Dominion. It's all about play style and working as a team. I am not talking about "who is awesome 1v1" I am talking about winning. I am consistently ranked one or two as Malz or Morde, but that doesn't mean I win every time. Those are my two favorites, no matter the game mode. They just fit well for me. With 15+ kills and 6+ tower caps per Dominion game, I find them working just fine for me.