Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Brand vs Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtomicWaffles

09-25-2011

I know everyone is saying that Morgana is hard counter to ap carries and brand should not mid against her. I have played both brand and morg and I see where people are coming from but why would brand have problem against morgana? I know killing a decent moranga mid would be really hard but why do I have to kill her ?

As brand I usually start with sapphire crystal and 2 hp pots. I got enough mana and mana regen from masteries and runes to farm and 2 pots just in case she lands her db. I can stay behind minions farming safely and occasionally harass with e secondary effect. I can pretty much get most of the last hits with w e combo if she pushes hard or auto attacks if things are going slow. When I mid vs morgana i can move towards her (still behind minions) she uses her shield than I harass with either e w combo for most damage or just W for a safe harass. I know most of the time i cant kill her but if jungler comes for a gank at least I will be doing some damage. Obviously there are some better champs to send mid against her but why is everyone acting like sending brand mid vs morg is such a disaster ?

Sh0ck And Awe

09-25-2011

who said that? brand can do fine against morg, he's one of the few who can.

Robiño

09-25-2011

brand

New Meta

09-25-2011

sigh.

any idiot can lane vs morgana and avoid her Q's and pools, but any GOOD player will want to outharass/outfarm/deny the other player. A good morgana can't be denied, simple as that

AtomicWaffles

09-25-2011

Quote:
Sh0ck And Awe:
who said that? brand can do fine against morg, he's one of the few who can.

seen a lot of forum posts with lots of upvotes saying stuff like that. I though I might not be seeing something.