Brand vs Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtomicWaffles

09-25-2011

I know everyone is saying that Morgana is hard counter to ap carries and brand should not mid against her. I have played both brand and morg and I see where people are coming from but why would brand have problem against morgana? I know killing a decent moranga mid would be really hard but why do I have to kill her ?

As brand I usually start with sapphire crystal and 2 hp pots. I got enough mana and mana regen from masteries and runes to farm and 2 pots just in case she lands her db. I can stay behind minions farming safely and occasionally harass with e secondary effect. I can pretty much get most of the last hits with w e combo if she pushes hard or auto attacks if things are going slow. When I mid vs morgana i can move towards her (still behind minions) she uses her shield than I harass with either e w combo for most damage or just W for a safe harass. I know most of the time i cant kill her but if jungler comes for a gank at least I will be doing some damage. Obviously there are some better champs to send mid against her but why is everyone acting like sending brand mid vs morg is such a disaster ?

Sh0ck And Awe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

who said that? brand can do fine against morg, he's one of the few who can.

Robiņo

09-25-2011

brand

New Meta

09-25-2011

sigh.

any idiot can lane vs morgana and avoid her Q's and pools, but any GOOD player will want to outharass/outfarm/deny the other player. A good morgana can't be denied, simple as that

AtomicWaffles

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0ck And Awe View Post
who said that? brand can do fine against morg, he's one of the few who can.
seen a lot of forum posts with lots of upvotes saying stuff like that. I though I might not be seeing something.