Cassiopeia Counters?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Reagan

09-25-2011

Other than buying Mr and dodging skillshots?

How2FoldSoup

09-25-2011

Dodge skillshots and buy more mr.

In all seriousness, try to anticipate when she will try to poison you. You can usually see it when she goes to get in range for a Q and a couple E's so if you just back off. If you do decide to take it make sure you hurt her more as at least as much as she hurts you.

MutherLuver

09-25-2011

Health potions.... she can't kill you unless you let her E you do death so just get out of range if you're poisoned.

tailsmph

09-25-2011

stepping out of her poison
also, if you see her starting to move towards you, its a sign she is going to flash-stun you. Cass players tend to stay back and zone you then get closer when they want to pick up the kill of double nuke you.

Arruke

09-25-2011

Kassadin and malz, easy hard counters to cass

DspartaN868

09-25-2011

I play cass from time to time and the best counters to her are mobile champs and assassins.

Kassadin, her no.1 counter, Talon, Akali anyone with huge move speed boosts or blinks that can mess up her combo.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Cass' DPS is extremely low. If you just stand and fight, you'll be able to beat her pretty easily as just about any champion.

In her original Spotlight, Phreak tries to 1v1 a Sona, and nearly dies. It's kind of sad.

I know you "feel" like Cassiopeia's DPS is "high," but isn't, because it's based on numbers, and her numbers are lower than other champions. Go look it up and run some calculations before you downvote this post.

gazzaguff

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynt View Post
Cass' DPS is extremely low. If you just stand and fight, you'll be able to beat her pretty easily as just about any champion.

In her original Spotlight, Phreak tries to 1v1 a Sona, and nearly dies. It's kind of sad.

I know you "feel" like Cassiopeia's DPS is "high," but isn't, because it's based on numbers, and her numbers are lower than other champions. Go look it up and run some calculations before you downvote this post.
Unless of course her ulti is up, in which case you'll feel pretty stupid

TheInnocentdevil

09-25-2011

dude that advice is horrible... I had a caitlyn who went mid (don't ask why cause I don't know) and tried to toe to toe with me needless to say first blood ensued... cass dps is very high she isn't bursting you in two hits but releasing a steady stream of high dmg attacks.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

How does Mid Talon fare? I've seen a surge in Talon's wanting mi and just destroying the standard AP Burst mid.