Getting reported in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

How will reports work in Dominion? If a summoner captures 20 points and neutralises 15 points they no doubt helped their team significantly, but if they finished with a KDA score of 0/10/3 it may seem as though they were intentionally feeding, especially if their build would be considered a troll build in SR (for example, Rammus with Boots of Mobility and Phantom Dancer). It is important that tribunal reports include that the gamemode was Dominion and the amount of captures/neutralisations/overall points, not just the KDA score, items and chat log.

Kanimana

09-25-2011

I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't one of the many reasons that the Tribunal was down (not sure if it still is, don't really plan to use it)

Salathiel

09-25-2011

Unless the person literally ran towards the enemies at all times after capping a node instead of defending it or pushing a new node, I don't think you can claim feeding. I've had battles where I had low caps, high neutralizations and a terrible score, but I helped the team win the important stuff

Tenmar

09-25-2011

Been only playing dominion when they released it. Today I get an e-mail for a warning for specifically "intentional feeding".

So yeah people are reporting and people are punishing people in tribunal for feeding even in dominion. My highest death was 19 with vayne and I got 2nd place in points while first place on our team had 30 deaths...

0xiDIzE

09-25-2011

I'm 100% sure that it will include your personal score, in addition to a top 3 badge if you get one.

Taropat

09-25-2011

ive had matches with a KD of 1/13/5 and got first place because of that... i wonder if i got reported o.O remember if they its about 75 points for fully taking a point... so with 20 captures and 15 neutrals they got about 1500+ points which in most games ive played puts you in the top 3.

But we won... and I know in a lot of cases if you win people wont report anything...

Mr Mystical

09-25-2011

I put up a post similar to this a few days ago about how the current getting reported system needs to be adjusted for Dominion and I got all kinds of grief --- even got called an "idiot" by one poster. My point on this is as you outlined. Getting reported for feeding really makes no sense if you capped and defended points to help the team win. Going AFK, ya that's a report that should be filed. And the system needs to be adjusted for leavers on a shorter timer, than is used in SR. So some adjustments are needed if reporting in Dominion is going to be fair.

Ajsharer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

I completely concur. While I do think that someone who had 0/15+/0 would be feeding, if you are playing the game (ie capturing points or defending points) that is not feeding.

Forte Owner

09-25-2011

I just wish most people weren't blind. Capturing, Neutralizing are the most important parts in Dominion which is a good thing why they lowered the gold receive of killing a champion. So honestly, the whole reporting thing for actually trying to win a game shouldn't be acceptable. i would know cause i mostly had 10+ deaths through out the whole beta

Taropat

09-25-2011

Sadly in SR if a tank dies 10 times and only has 1 kill they don't get reported because thats what they are made to do... But someone who is only playing to ninja gets reported for doing what they are made to do...