Perseverance Mastery: useful for too few

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paShadoWn

06-03-2010

As i can comprehend from its description, with no way to observe its effects in game, it adds a VERY minor bonus to hp/mp regen which has significant effect only on Mundo heavily stocked with hp regen items, whom it adds ~0.6 per sec hp regen. For almost all others this bonus goes to 0.000... whatever per sec. Also it is namely performs the same function as "Meditation".
It is named "Perseverance" which i read as "stay outside of base for longer" so i propose to change it to the +0.3/+0.6/+1 hp/sec, actually enabling to persevere upon the battlefield w/o hp regen items.
Another imo minor inconvenience is an accepted "... per 5 sec" system. For me, 5 sec is an unimaginably long time interval so i always have to divide all these stats by five to measure their worth. Exercising, but time-wasting until you memorise all these stats.

watzR

06-04-2010

imo it gives an ok buff for a tier1 mastery.

it is very useful for champs that rely on regen in some stage of the game like mundo, singed, heimerdinger, ap yi and so on.

Balegrim

06-04-2010

But meditation is without a doubt better. 3% of your regen? (usually 150 at most, maybe 200)

Or your mana? (3% of THOUSANDS! Or several hundred. . .)

The math is quite clear.

Fluffy1

06-04-2010

it enhances your Regen by like 3%, 3% of say 20 mana regen is almost non existant given most mages end with not even 50/5 mana regen. its never worth it over good hands that will have a very noticeable effect on your game. and scales into the end game very well.

Orange Extract

06-04-2010

But you can't compare it to meditation because it's not on the same level. Compare it to the one that takes 10% off your death timer as that's the only alternative.