Problem Champs in Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

eh lee sin renekton

MoooveZiiig

09-25-2011

I'll have to SERIOUSLY disagree on Soraka.

She's extraordinary in Dominion. Can defend great, helps pushes, cleans minion waves fast, play her as an AP carry and you're just a walking turret of horny PAIN.

Start w a Catalyst, then go straight to a Rabadon. You can get a Revolver for good measure too.

Warsong Jag

09-25-2011

Got carried by a good Miss Fortune today, and got crushed by a Dr. Mundo.. again, player skill trumps most gimps..

ChrisMeriwether

09-25-2011

Katarina is great since the kills get so high so fast, her passive is ALWAYS refreshing her ult and such. She's even a monster nuke at lvl 1 with shunpo and an ignite.

Vancoor

09-25-2011

I pick teemo but I never turtle turret. I shroom minefield a turret and then ninja thiers. Ghost+pricialls active+W+movesepeed buffs=fast enough to ninja a point and get back to mine before they know what's coming.

K1eptomaniaK

09-25-2011

Shaco isn't too much of a problem champion, he's just one of the most annoying *#@($@# to play against.

MrLatreille

09-25-2011

Soraka healing with her global ult gets assists from every capture points, wich tends to make her first in everygame. She's far from useless.

IIllIIllIIllII

09-25-2011

Xin Zhao is pretty good

Eladis

09-25-2011

Soraka is very good in dominion. Honestly, if you get some tanky ap gear nobody can really kill you in a 1v1 and you can defend really well.

Cassiopea is pretty good, you have to be able to control your character very well in order to play her. She excels in small skirmishes since there is less space to actually move away from her W she can get free E's all day. Her ult is a bit long but she is still very good, I suggest getting MS quints if you plan on playing her in dominion.

BusDriver7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

AD Sion is too strong. Normally AD Sion is denied in SR. But here, he builds IE incredibly fast + Sanguine blade. Pop his ulti. GG