Dominion is actually pretty balanced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gun fu panda

Senior Member

09-26-2011

Aside from a few outliers (Nasus/Veigar on the UP side and Akali/Lee Sin on the OP side), Dominion seems pretty dang balanced overall due to the variety of available strategies.

Sure, skirmishers are stronger than true team fighters in most scenarios and mobility is really strong, but almost every champion is viable on the map. The nature of the capture point map and the way the game works, every champ can be successful (aside from Q farm champs like Nasus and Veigar), either at defending or being part of the 2-3 man squad that caps points.

I daresay that Dominion is more balanced and has more viable picks then Summoner's Rift.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haspeera

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-26-2011

play rammus cap top before the other team is even there BALANCE


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inFe eD

Senior Member

09-26-2011

Not even remotely close to balanced. Mobile champions are ridiculously OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gun fu panda

Senior Member

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haspeera View Post
play rammus cap top before the other team is even there BALANCE

That's an exaggeration. There are plenty of champs with enough mobility to interrupt a Rammus cap (Udyr, Teemo, Skarner, Garen, Orianna, Trundle, Rumble, Blitzcrank, Kennen, and probably others).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gun fu panda

Senior Member

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Not even remotely close to balanced. Mobile champions are ridiculously OP.
Mobile champs fill a role. You don't pick 5 mobility champs, or you're going to lose to a stronger skirmishing/defense team. There are roles on dominion, just like SR. It's like saying AD carries are OP on SR because they deal consistent damage in team fights.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tehadam

Senior Member

09-26-2011

Rammus is the most OP thing ever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanisher1

Senior Member

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun fu panda View Post
Mobile champs fill a role. You don't pick 5 mobility champs, or you're going to lose to a stronger skirmishing/defense team. There are roles on dominion, just like SR. It's like saying AD carries are OP on SR because they deal consistent damage in team fights.

Junglers are OP in sr bro.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silentvoodoo

Senior Member

09-26-2011

they need to make new items for casters otherwise they are UP, every match is dominated by Bruisers