Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do I zoom out?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prodness

06-03-2010

Hi,

I have been playing for a bit. I was watching a couple guides online and I saw that people were able to see alot more than I usually do in a normal screen. Their screen is way zoomed out, which will help me tons if I could get mine to do that.

Sorry if this is a silly question but any help is appreciated!

Kymera3

06-03-2010

Use your mouse wheel to zoom in and out. Could be because of small size screen, but try the mouse wheel .
Hope this helps

Prodness

06-03-2010

That seems to only work on the map, I'm able to do that but if I use outside the map it does nothing for me. Is there any other way? Even if the champs might be a bit smaller i'd prefer to see more on the map, especially for my skill shots =)

Thanks for the tip though! something might be wrong with my mouse if that doesn't work

Kymera3

06-03-2010

Well if you don't see further than a few inches larger then your skills (depending on your champ). Maybe it's your video settings or something, you should try to take a screen shot or make a small video so we can see to help more. ^^

demaddin

06-04-2010

Consider this: If you can neither zoom in NOR out using the mousewheel, there's something wrong with your hardware / ingame settings. If you CAN zoom in even more (and back out afterwards, of course), then ... that's it I sometimes feel like it'd be cool if you could zoom out a little more...

Ducktator

06-04-2010

I am not sure how zooming out more than what it will currently let you would help. There is a mini map to show whats visible on the map. Even if you could zoom out more if you dont have a friendly target or structure nearby you wont bee able to see anything except a dark shaded map.

Edwy

The Council

06-04-2010

The people you were watching probably weren't zooming out, they were just using a smaller UI. While your in game, hit escape, I believe you click on "Interface" and under "Hud Scale" you can change your UI that way to make it smaller, there's also an option to remove the "Center Hud Wall Display" under More Options.

Skrow

Recruiter

09-24-2010

if you cant scroll out its probably a mouse issue. try going to the key binding tab of the ingame menu. find the mouse scroll tab then click to reset it. hit any button then scroll your mouse if the button you just typed does not change then it is not registering that your scroll wheel is scrolling.

Only Vi Jungle

10-03-2010

lol
ok

Only Vi Jungle

10-03-2010

Dammnn Cmon its hard
i need info about it