So Riot, if the Beta was successful...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gryffyth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psytrin1337 View Post
I remember pre-season one, before Xin was released. Those were peaceful times.

And then Xin destroyed everything. D:
Ahhhh, the good ol' days before Xin, Kog, Akali....Back when AD Teemo rolled people with ease. Sometimes I miss those days, then I remind myself I have Dominion now!

Alberio Imma

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Beta has been successful so far, we'll have a launch date announcement for you next week.
You lied... You said next week and it was today...
I love you.

NinetyNineTails

09-26-2011

Quote:
As I said, expect the unexpected.

Thank you to those of you who were supportive and optimistic throughout the last couple of weeks. If you weren't, I hope this experience will restore your faith in us. Enjoy Dominion, summoners! I hope that Dominion is an amazing experience for you all.
Well played, sir. Well played indeed.

PerfidiousAlbion

09-26-2011

Quote:
As I said, expect the unexpected.

Thank you to those of you who were supportive and optimistic throughout the last couple of weeks. If you weren't, I hope this experience will restore your faith in us. Enjoy Dominion, summoners! I hope that Dominion is an amazing experience for you all.
You magnificent *******. I'm naturally going to assume this was an early birthday present for me.

FenrirsVice

09-26-2011

Quote:
Beta has been successful so far, we'll have a launch date announcement for you next week.
cheeky

Malechi

Recruiter

09-26-2011

Quote:
i seen what you done there! ^_^

Neptune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Dominion released, faith in riot restored, tamat was hinting but i was too skeptical...sorry tamat!

Kusell

09-26-2011

Looks like they did the "oh hey we have this dominion thing here....yeah we're just gonna leave this right here k thanks bye"