Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So Riot, if the Beta was successful...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gryffyth

09-26-2011

Quote:
Psytrin1337:
I remember pre-season one, before Xin was released. Those were peaceful times.

And then Xin destroyed everything. D:

Ahhhh, the good ol' days before Xin, Kog, Akali....Back when AD Teemo rolled people with ease. Sometimes I miss those days, then I remind myself I have Dominion now!

Alberio Imma

09-26-2011

Quote:
Tamat:
Beta has been successful so far, we'll have a launch date announcement for you next week.

You lied... You said next week and it was today...
I love you.

NinetyNineTails

09-26-2011

Quote:
Tamat:
As I said, expect the unexpected.

Thank you to those of you who were supportive and optimistic throughout the last couple of weeks. If you weren't, I hope this experience will restore your faith in us. Enjoy Dominion, summoners! I hope that Dominion is an amazing experience for you all.

Well played, sir. Well played indeed.

PerfidiousAlbion

09-26-2011

Quote:
Tamat:
As I said, expect the unexpected.

Thank you to those of you who were supportive and optimistic throughout the last couple of weeks. If you weren't, I hope this experience will restore your faith in us. Enjoy Dominion, summoners! I hope that Dominion is an amazing experience for you all.

You magnificent *******. I'm naturally going to assume this was an early birthday present for me.

FenrirsVice

09-26-2011

Quote:
Tamat:
Beta has been successful so far, we'll have a launch date announcement for you next week.

cheeky

Malechi

Recruiter

09-26-2011

Quote:
Tamat:

i seen what you done there! ^_^

Neptune

09-26-2011

Dominion released, faith in riot restored, tamat was hinting but i was too skeptical...sorry tamat!

Kusell

Recruiter

09-26-2011

Looks like they did the "oh hey we have this dominion thing here....yeah we're just gonna leave this right here k thanks bye"