Keep in mind (for all of the people waiting for refund)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrunchyKibbles

09-24-2011

Keep in mind guys, if riot actually goes through with this refund, they are loosing thousands of $, so I wouldnt be suprised if it takes longer than they are guessing if they do it at all.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

09-25-2011

personally i don't want the refund, but if they don't give the option to people "within the end of september" as stated, i'll be with the others, turning tables. after what they did, if people want their money back they should be able to do so. a month of time for asking us if we want our money back after the service has been officially suspended is enough already. probably too much, but they said a month and i'll wait a month.

after that month...

(╯□)╯︵ ʇoıɹ

Solperpiet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-25-2011

Ediwir Wins... nuff said

KrunchyKibbles

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediwir View Post
personally i don't want the refund, but if they don't give the option to people "within the end of september" as stated, i'll be with the others, turning tables. after what they did, if people want their money back they should be able to do so. a month of time for asking us if we want our money back after the service has been officially suspended is enough already. probably too much, but they said a month and i'll wait a month.

after that month...

(╯□)╯︵ ʇoıɹ
Yep, I 100% agree. I have emailed Riot about the refund and some questions I had from a week back or so and they just send those ******ed copy and paste email replies. I ask a wether I can get the refund on Prepaid cards and they just say:

Greetings Summoner,
Thank you for contacting Riot Support! I deeply apologize for the long delay.
I would like to express my gratitude for your involvement in the Mac Beta. As of September 6th, 2011, we will not be supporting the Mac Beta for League of Legends. For accounts that have played a majority of their games on a Mac client, you will receive an email with additional details regarding the refund policy and procedure. This e-mail will also have the information regarding redeeming your Champions pack.
Additionally, since we are hard at work on a longer term Mac solution, we will no longer require closing out your account should you choose to request the refund. We would love for you to continue playing on your account once the new client is available for public user testing, and will reach out to you to participate in the test once it is ready to go.
Please note, if you are qualified (more than 50% of your games on the Mac client) for this refund, you will receive an email to the address that is associated to the account. This email should also be able to answer any other questions about the refund or the reward you have at that time. Unfortunately I cannot provide any additional information at this time.
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Sincerely,
Chipteck
Riot Support Team

I love how that doesn't answer one of the questions I asked at all...

Ediwir

Wrenchman

09-25-2011

it's just the same copypaste over and over. half the threads created this month have one or two copies of that.

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Oh yeah i sent them a ticket on Friday night, lets see how they respond to it. Cause i wrote in capitals that i don't want the same reply they've been copy pasting everyone. Lets see.....

Ediwir

Wrenchman

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSfighter View Post
Oh yeah i sent them a ticket on Friday night, lets see how they respond to it. Cause i wrote in capitals that i don't want the same reply they've been copy pasting everyone. Lets see.....
i bet two ponies they'll just send something we already saw (like, classified information or the copypaste).

KrunchyKibbles

09-26-2011

Yeah, they just bull **** you until you give up on finding real answers LOL.

An87YearOldWoman

09-26-2011

Sept is almost over and i really do want my money back!!! I wish i could still play but all i own is a mac!!! I feel completely dooped because I bought points 2 days before the disconnect without knowing it was coming so i have purchased points just sitting there doing nothing at all.

Anne Bancroft

09-26-2011

I just want my stupid champ bundle.