Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Lore tl;dr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fyrepyro

Recruiter

09-24-2011

Alistar: Someone used a cowbell to drag him away from his home, he was chained, a girl came up and unchained him. (Spartaan)

Anivia: she's a fire phoenix but cold and she protects land but then was like "i'm bored i'm gonna join league" so she did and now she hangs out with nunu

Annie: a little girl who turned a bear into a toy so she could bring it places and then her parents left so she fought for the league.

Brand: A guy found some fire inside ice and was like "what is this i want to touch it" and then the fire stole his clothes and brand wore them to fool people and they let him fight in the league.

Cho'Gath: bad void guy that scared kassadin in the void. He's like a ghost nightmare guy.

Corki: Corki was a war veteran and he flew with some snakes and then he tricked out his new ride and the general was like "hey stop it" and so corki became a stunt pilot but he couldn't feed his family so he joined the league.

Dr. Mundo: when he was a kid he killed pets when he pleases and then just killed other people because he's bad and then he experimented on people.

Fiddlesticks: an old summoner trapped himself in a room because he was too strong and killed anyone who entered but the crows were bothering him so he caught them in a sack and throws them at bad guys.

Gangplank: His dad was a pirate so gangplank killed him because he hates pirates and then was a pirate.

Irelia: her dad was a famous sword guy and he died so her brother left and came back and they got attacked and irelia died but soraka saved her and then irelia fought with a sword and got promoted to a captain

Jarvan IV: He was a fighter and got captured by swain but then garen was like "hey stop being captured" and jarvan said ok and then he fought bad guys but lost a lot of troops.

Jax: he was so strong they took his weapons because he beat everyone so he said "Who wants a pizza? The champ." and then asked rammus for a slice and rammus gave it to him.

Kassadin: A guy that went into the void and saw nightmares and **** so he's like i'm going to fight that.

Kog'Maw: A void dog guy that came to runeterra because malzahar let him but he ate some guys on the way to see malzahar.

Leona: a girl who's parents didnt like her and she liked fighting with pantheon and then she had to fight to be an adult and then she was like no i don't want to get my dress dirty for my date with RiotIronStylus and she exploded in light and people gave her armor and she went to the league.

Lux: lux was a girly girl but then she was like "i wanna be smart" so she learned and then cheated on her test by copying morgana but because she is rich she didn't fail.

Malzahar: He was chillin' in a desert and was like, "Yo, voices." so he walked to the void and got strong.

Maokai: He was just hangin' out in twisted treeline (who plays that map it must get lonely) and then magic was like "hey come fight" and maokai was all like okay but I won't like it.

Mordekaiser: He got some armor and was like hey i wanna fight and the league was like okay, just dont make us sick.

Nasus: A librarian guy who liked books and all his people were like "were so cool lets be gods" and nasus was like no thats dumb and was going to kill his brother and was like "no lets play hide and seek instead".

Nocturne: Shadow nightmare bro who came into physical form and was like i don't wanna be here.

Nunu: It was cold out there and his dad was like "brbfood" and didnt come back so he was like hey yeti can i ride you and willump was like ok.

Olaf: He was strong and liked to ride boats with his friends but a storm came and broke his boat so he went to valoran and was like "hey send me back" and they were like "maybe if you fight for us what is your name?" and he gave a false name - Charles McFakenname II and then he fought for them.

Orianna: Orianna was a girl that wanted to fight and dance in the league but she died and her dad was like "np" and he built a robot named orianna and he built a ball too.

Rammus: he was just a regular armadillo and then walked through some magic and got armor then he ordered a pizza and someone asked for the last slice and rammus said okay even though he wanted the last slice.

Renekton: He was jelly because his brother was cooler than him so he was like "No nasus ur dumb i don't wanna play hide and seek" then he got mad and tried to kill him.

Singed: Made potions and stuff under warwick before he was a wolf and then he fought for revenge.

Sion: he was fighting and then died and was sad but kat gave him an energy drink and he was all smiles.

Sivir: a mercenary girl who likes money and gold so she fights to get money and she owns a lot of houses.

Skarner: he was a scorpion and then the bad guys were like "get out we want ur land" and he as like "no" and dug and dug and dug and found a crystal that made him go to sleep for a long time and he woke up and said im angry. (LegunaSeca)

Tristana: She wanted to be a gunner so she was and she likes office romance with teemo.

Trundle: trundle was like "hey i'm magic" and the tribe was jelly so they made him hurt so they could be okay.

Tryndamere: he was with a barbarian tribe and then they moved to the mountains and got attacked by robed guys but tryndamere was cold so he used his parents as blankets and then talked to guys and became strong and mad.

Veigar: He wanted to ride a ride at a carnival but he wasn't tall enough so he joined the carnival and then got arrested and put in jail for a long time but the food was bad so when he came out of jail he was crazy and evil and hungry.

Xerath: this guy wanted to be strong so he could see the future so he used a spell that was supposed to kill him but he liked risks so he did it and he became magic then people were like "no you can't do that man" and they trapped him underground but then he was like "why am i down here" and broke out.

Edit: Alphabetical Order by request.

Evelios

09-24-2011

i loled, nice grouping of void ppl
WOOO more lore!!!!!!

edit: runeterra lore::
bak@riotHQ:
"hey guyz lets make a game called LoL"
"yeah and lets name the place they play in Runeterra!"
"Cool bro we just made a game!"

Pocky

09-24-2011

Lol

Woblenopsky

09-24-2011

Do one for every champion.

Edit: Please. <3

Cap Jack Sparrow

09-24-2011

Amumu: Just wanted to be friends with someone.

Pancakezomg

09-24-2011

Leona=Likes the sun alot.
Fine shes a sun warrior gosh.

CommandShockwave

09-24-2011

haha nice, love the maokai one xD

Spartaan

09-24-2011

Alistar- Someone used a cowbell to drag him away from his home, he was chained, a girl came up and unchained him

Damnnation

09-24-2011

Mundo mundo mundo, mundo mundo mundo.

JiYung

09-24-2011

Ezreal: He was in a magician school and stuff but he was a genius so he ditched school and found that crystal wich gave him more power