Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who killed MF's mom?

Swain 67 55.37%
Gangplank 54 44.63%
Voters 121 .

The murder of Miss Fortune's mom.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajesticRaven

09-25-2011

Noxus has never needed any Naval power. They boated right into Ionias shores and took them by storm with easy. Most of the wars and fights take place on the land. Even Bilgewater doesn't seem to have alot of Piracy news, just people being killed. I don't think Bilgewater is a political power to be allied with, it's just a location. Pirates work for Pirates. Miss Fortune collects bounties, and Gangplank killed his own dad to claim the old man's boat. Killing it's citizens probably means nothing to the city as a whole as it is, so there's nothing to gain harassing it. They have representatives sure, but as far as being a political ally, I don't see them providing much.

The Jarvan Judgement thing...All I can assume is that Swain "Hurt" the demacian, and then caught the newbie summoner off guard while he was opening the doors to the summoning chamber (Bypassing the spell the summoner had deactivated upon arrival) and then just waited inside for Jarvan to appear. The charade could have gone a million times similar if Swain had disguised himself as the summoner. Approach Jarvan with a question or two, and then just gut him where he stood. Simple, effective, and considering Jarvan hadn't been approved as a Champion, I don't think the League could really do anything about it, until Noxus and Demacia start a war. Of course that's not what happened, Swain was waiting around in his Raven form and then just straight attacked Jarvan, not without injury mind you. I don't think the Master Tactician would risk that much injury if he had other options. It's not his style.

Miss Fortune stated she was searching for a Pirate who killed her mother, and was rescued by who we can assume to be Gangplank (As he would have been a boy when it happened, I think we can knock him off the responsibilities list with ease). The only things connecting Swain and this "Bandit" are the fact they had a bandana on their face. Considering the entire place is swarming with bandits and pirates, there's probably a lot of individuals with facial coverings.

Iralius

09-26-2011

Dunno if it's been mentioned... but Talon has red eyes.

TheBlobsLie

09-27-2011

I still say it was Karthus.

BlacklronTarkus

09-27-2011

Quote:
TheBlobsLie:
I still say it was Karthus.

Lies, it was pirate cho

BloodGod22

09-27-2011

I killed her but it was an accident...

Mr Wasabi xD

02-11-2012

The new champion coming out did, i forgot his name but yeah the guy with the hook

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-11-2012

It couldn't have been GP, because he was the one that found her washed up on the shore and stole her mother's comb.

Pewer

02-14-2013

So yeah..
Its been proven that it wasnt gangplank.
But that
1) he has a bandana
2) He has red eyes
3) Is a pirate.

........Swain fills all of this. Cos Swain gots a pirate skin. Just sayin'
******* http://www.fureur.org/galerie/data/513/medium/Swain_Bilgewater.jpg ********

OuttaControl56

02-14-2013

Also Gangplank has been reworked out of that role. His splash doesn't have the red eyes anymore.

BlackIronBeast

02-14-2013

It coulda been GP's dad.