Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mundo and Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quarzark

09-24-2011

So anyone notice that the passive part of playing Dominion "20% reduced healing effects" rapes mundo and his ultimate?

Yeah :-/

Amui

09-24-2011

Mundo no care.

Mundo still cap points as he pleases.

CyberSwag1337

Recruiter

09-24-2011

Basically, you don't play Tank Mundo on Dominion. Play dps and win. Use his ult for the movement speed.

20% crit chance runes
21/9/0

Start the game with level one boots and vamp scepter. Max masochism first... Crit for 300+ level 3. win

Parkaba

09-27-2011

mundo dps rules in dominion... but in "late" game, early is such a pain in the ass with an useless ult

EagleSun

Recruiter

09-27-2011

Try being vlad.

That is all.

Thedafool

09-27-2011

I'm going to try a DPS mundo build, I doubt the troll Magic pen build'd do much good

GrandBreaker

09-27-2011

Quote:
Apocalypto:
Basically, you don't play Tank Mundo on Dominion. Play dps and win. Use his ult for the movement speed.

20% crit chance runes
21/9/0

Start the game with level one boots and vamp scepter. Max masochism first... Crit for 300+ level 3. win

Send me a link to this please, I have a tremendous amount of people who want Mundo Karthus and Kass to have a good spot on a tier list, and every Mundo I have seen (all 2 of them) were squishy as hell so I list him as bad. Same with every Kass.

Darmival

09-29-2011

Mundo has two 'real' options in my opinion

1) Full Out Tank, You play tower defender.. Build something like

Boots 1 + HoG at start -> Boots2 ( Treads or Mobility ) -> work on warmogs -> Other stuff based on other team

2) Early tanky build that shifts into tanky dps mid/late game
Boots 1 + HoG at start -> Boots2 [ tread / mobility ] -> VampScepter -> Warmogs -> Atma's -> Stark's -> Randuin's

Pure dps Mundo is too squishy and can't compete with other more durable 'natural' tanky dps like Ganplank / Garen / Udyr etc etc etc

-------------------------

In both builds I run a 9/21/0 build, grabbing M.Pen in Offense and the obvious tanky stuff in Defense.
For summoner spells I run Revive and Garrison ( with their mastery talents )

whether you find it to be 'trolling' or not - Revive is an amazing tower saver, especially late game if the teams have been evenly matched ( yes i realize you may get only two or three uses out of the revive, which is why you use it after your first/2nd death and then later on at a 'key moment' to turn the tide of a battle/tower cap