Dominion Bug --- Invisible Mouse Cursor ---

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

haaaaaaaalp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahBallsEsHairys View Post
This have happened to me twice. I have had to go into my mouse setting and mess around with it to prevent this.
What did you change? I can't seem to find any fixes.

Sin7

10-03-2011

BUMP

AMD Radeon HD 6570M (DDC Display).

Lord Hexis

10-04-2011

Seriously Riot take note of this and fix it!

Happen to me for like the 4th time today. Only way for me to fix is to minimize, put my comp to sleep and the log back in and go back to game.

ASheepHurrDurr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

Is there possible a mouse hide/unhide button?

Is it possible for Riot to impliment one?

Lolkoopa

10-04-2011

Yeah this happened to me a few times, but when I alt tab my mouse cursor comes back up.

Afroman606

10-09-2011

This is still a problem, do not think its based on champion but rather computer graphics/ graphics/ video card
Temporary solution: --hover mouse over capture point-- has worked for 2 out of 3 games for me

Reverend Crabgot

10-12-2011

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4750
Bump

AG lffy

10-12-2011

I have a friend who routinely bumps into this problem. It's pretty frustrating. Two things:

1. It's a bug on the part of ATI (i.e. in ATI drivers for ATI graphics cards), not Riot and can be caused by many things outside of League of Legends and Dominion and seems to have been around for years.
2. The information in point #1 was obtained in two minutes of Googling; uninstalling and reinstalling software before a quick Google ain't worth it.

3mergent

10-12-2011

my laptop had this problem (running a 5650 on it), switched over to my pc with an nvidia card and no problems. as far as i know from reading ati/pc forums, it happens in a LOT of games and it's been around for a long time, ati doesn't seem to care.

edit: restarting your pc works every time, but thats obviously annoying to do

Reverend Crabgot

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lueffy View Post
I have a friend who routinely bumps into this problem. It's pretty frustrating. Two things:

1. It's a bug on the part of ATI (i.e. in ATI drivers for ATI graphics cards), not Riot and can be caused by many things outside of League of Legends and Dominion and seems to have been around for years.
2. The information in point #1 was obtained in two minutes of Googling; uninstalling and reinstalling software before a quick Google ain't worth it.
it's funny i came back to edit my post that i had found out it was an ATI issue and not a Riot issue. I've just updated my driver to 11.9 and hopefully that will fix the problem.