Is it good to get revive in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxiere

08-18-2012

Whenever I see a ranked match, everyone gets Revive all the time. But when I just go for a blind pick round, no one does.

Why is this?

irott

08-18-2012

There is no ranked so you are probably talking about tournaments.

But as to why you might not be seeing other players use revive is your hidden elo and the matchmaking.

DD Tootulz

08-18-2012

YES! Revive is awesome, especially with a point in Summoner's Resolve in the Defense tree!

David12596

08-18-2012

I generally think people still do not know just how strong revive can be if used right in dominion, but it can be game changer sometimes if used right.

A single hat

08-18-2012

I know MM has given me a good game if I see mostly revives. If I see 10, I cross my fingers for an epic conflict. If I'm the only one, I'm pretty sure to be in for a scrub match.

naotasan

08-18-2012

Revive is a good way to judge your hidden elo. The more you see, the higher you are. At about 1600-1750ish elo, you will start to see revive, and you might even see a whole team with it. 1800+ elo, everyone should be using it, or at least half of the people. 1900+ everyone but one person is using it.

MMKH

08-18-2012

You should've seen Revive before they redid the masteries and nerfed the speed boost.

Lunaras

08-18-2012

its peoples taste, either having it or not having it doesn't mean anything really because there are pros and cons

situation people who like revive point to
4v4 top, everyone dies except one enemy, you are only 1 with revive, you get up and go kill them and get tower

situation people who dont like revive point to
4v4 top, everyone but you had revive but has already blown it, you are last man standing because you had 2 summoner spells that were useful WHILE YOU WERE ALIVE instead of AFTER YOU DIED

im a big supporter on the principle of a team full of revives is a team whos planning to get pwned hard, but i think it has its place along side people with 2 other spells.

Phourc

08-18-2012

Revive is super strong if you can use it at the right time, super weak if you can't.

Pretty much required for higher level players - especially bottom laners ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaras View Post
im a big supporter on the principle of a team full of revives is a team whos planning to get pwned hard, but i think it has its place along side people with 2 other spells.
I would disagree as the #3 spell in dom (I'm assuming most people run exhaust in solo queue) is Garrison, and it's also useless for that first fight, until the turret is captured either way. Better to revive and prevent that cap than use your garrison just trying to get it back...

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

HP boost is what made me decide to switch to revive too strong comin back and havin a nice hp boost