I can't get unchained alistar...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muskwacis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

I had the same issue with the free Tristana and her riot skin with facebook... I had to get a mod(?) to manually put it in my game because it just wasn't giving it up. I signed up to the game using my account email on youtube but nothing has happened since.

Cyborg5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Instead of going to youtube and subscribing, click the links on the official page. For Alistar, go to the news post and click the link there. For Tristana, on the right hand side there is a button that says something along the lines of "Join Us on Facebook". Click that and follow the instructions. Good luck!

Muskwacis

09-24-2011

kk it worked ty.

GreLoco

Recruiter

08-11-2012

hi i post here because may be you have an answer i try to get those skins and i folow the steps of the page and it told me that they give them to me but i dont have them i dont underestand why and may be you have a solution....... tks