Post Here if You Want LeBlanc to Have a Better Late-game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AzuIine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

I really don't mind trading some early-game base damage in exchange for better ratios/cooldowns.

Annie and Mal'zahar have similar early-games, but they're godly late-game. Why have LB's single-target damage... when you can do it AoE with some CC?

If I wanted to own people early-game, I would still pick Annie/Brand/Mal'zahar. Why? Because you can actually snowball and carry a game with them.

I really don't see a spot for LeBlanc presently, or even in the near future. She's too risky and dependant on winning a game ~20min mark and then being utterly useless after that. The risk-reward ratio is simply not worth it... especially when the other team is competent and knows to buy a single Negatron cloak.

Perhaps instead of buffing her ratios, Riot could reduce her cooldowns late-game? That way LB could consistently deal high damage to her target without having these binary "lol I one-shot you/ wtf I'm useless" situtations. This would also alleviate some issues of Banshee's Veil countering LB too hard (if she gets her Q or E negated, her damage is drastically reduced to the point of being ineffective. If you use W to pop it... good luck!).

Waterga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-24-2011

I want that since I have a leblanc skin. nuff said.

SyrWulfe

09-24-2011

Annie sucks late game o.O She can't do anything past one-stun, even fed. Malz is kinda like, a more useless WW. The only true lategame mages as I've seen, are Cassiopea, Veigar (if built tank, it's legit powerful), and Ryze. Every other mage falls off hard late game. No point in making leblanc a late game dominate champ considering how powerful she is early game, she has a strong point, and it is to punish non-early game champs, expanding that point is going to cause her to be severly unbalanced. Just like annie, she is an early-mid game champ.

Dingding123

09-24-2011

Want a single-target nuking mage that's good late game? Get veigar.

trollface.jpg

Tyhan

09-24-2011

LeBlanc has unrivaled burst scaling. Even Veigar's burst can't compete with LeBlanc's lategame unless he's ulting a mega fed Veigar on the other team while having lots of AP farm himself.

LeBlanc's lategame problems stem from her kit, not her damage. Her cooldowns are low (20 seconds on level 3 ult), and her ratios are so high even Veigar can't come close, those don't need to be buffed.

Marutuk Kurios

09-24-2011

so having the BEST early game for a mage isn't enough? the only reason people suck with leblanc late game anyway is because they overextend. they play late game thinking it's just as op as her early. her early is most definitely op btw. and if you are fed enough and have any sort of common sense she is STILL as op as her early game. im not saying this to have her nerfed. im only saying this so she wont get buffed. she is fine where she is.

IS1494f3069beb3f0cd3794

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhan View Post
LeBlanc has unrivaled burst scaling. Even Veigar's burst can't compete with LeBlanc's lategame unless he's ulting a mega fed Veigar on the other team while having lots of AP farm himself.

LeBlanc's lategame problems stem from her kit, not her damage. Her cooldowns are low (20 seconds on level 3 ult), and her ratios are so high even Veigar can't come close, those don't need to be buffed.
Exactly. LB's ratios are very high(0,9 on Q, 1,0 on E and her ulti makes those skills even stronger), its just how her skills work that prevents her from being good once 5v5 teamfight start. Her strongest combo involves hitting someone with E(which is a skillshot - gl landing this on a carry in a 5v5 situation) and then she needs to be close to her target for a full 2 sec.

Crystal Vision

09-24-2011

/singed

Belarock

09-24-2011

Only if you nerf early game.... She shouldn't excel at both.

VCJunky

09-24-2011

LeBlanc Syndrome ftl