Asdf!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrath275

09-25-2011

The best comeback I had, we were down 60-360. We ended up winning 60-0.

Rossa Auster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
Just came back from an 80-8 game. HURGH I LOVE DOMINION D:

Carry on.

(Alternatively, post your omgIneedtotellsomeoneaboutthiscomeback here).
Minigames can be fun at times.

peyo

09-25-2011

I thought it was topic about this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKB4h9gvmm0

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrath275 View Post
The best comeback I had, we were down 60-360. We ended up winning 60-0.
lol. That MAY have been against me.

Brback

09-25-2011

My best was 1 - 0 ... that was impossible one i think was lost but in last seconds we got 2 turrents and won

dankNstein

09-25-2011

I had a game that got to 1-1 and our akali capped the last point and we ended up winning because the other team was scrambled. I have the replay still was an epic game.

BigJoe X

09-25-2011

came back from a 130-1 point game, we held the 1 point for 4 minutes and managed to win 0-1

Razball

09-25-2011

I just played and they were raping us sorry for language but it's needed and it was like 440-12 their favor and we one 2-0 omfg jesus chris holy cow mother of god best game so far hands down.

CrewzControl

09-25-2011

Went 3-0 last game when we were down 100 points.

AbyssionKnight

09-25-2011

On the first day of Dominion Beta I had a pretty hilarious comeback. Premade of 5, and game was pretty even. Rammus on the other team was difficult to handle at first and we were caught off guard and started really falling behind.

Suddenly we were at 10 and the enemy was 200. We were phreaking out, though we had 2 points still and began a desperate blitz. By sheer luck, the point we were blitzing turned into a quest point, as we took it. The enemy team tried to stop us then as we surged onto the next point, but with the buff we took that, then the next point and suddenly had all five points.

The enemy team must have been in total disarray, since we managed to hold all 5 until they were about 80. After that we slowly fell back and held three, and won.

That game, and the insane turn around made me fall in love with Dominion and how insane the game play is.

I have yet to hear a come back story from a team that had a member D/C though. :x