Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Asdf!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xzile

09-24-2011

Won a game with 1 point left. Other team was at 25 and we ended up capping the quest point; which had been sitting there for most of the game. Neutralized it with 1 point left, dealt 20 damage from the quest and ticked down the last 5. It was epic!!

http://www.own3d.tv/EpistemicTruth#/watch/214684 <--- Link to video of game. (turn sound down, cause dude who recorded it is a mouth breather. Just watch the last few mins.)

Gilaeth

09-25-2011

Mmmm... doesn't really fit in too well... but my first game on dominion we won 449-0, lol. They originally won the fight top and got the capture, but decided to chase down on us from there... shortly thereafter five capped them. 8:00 minute victory, 6/1/7 for kda and #1 points in the game on janna.

Mk5StrikerEureka

09-25-2011

had a game where from start to finish we were going up and down on the victory within 20 points, until the very end. we won by nothing.... we got a third point as our score hit 1, and we took them down from 5 to 0...

Herboss

09-25-2011

OMG OMG I almost got to play Dominion today but you turned it off at 6.30am Australian time

But on topic nearly came back from a 170-30 the other day, ended up losing by about 20, but we fought til the end!

DreamsOfGrandeur

09-25-2011

I hate how people tend to go "gg" when it's around 50~20 points.

I hurt so much, because they're so very wrong, but there's no way to prove it because their give-up-already attitude costs us any chance of winning.

Waffleking

09-25-2011

Yeah I came back from a... OHWAIT, we can't play it!

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

09-25-2011

Quote:
DreamCuri:
I hate how people tend to go "gg" when it's around 50~20 points.

I hurt so much, because they're so very wrong, but there's no way to prove it because their give-up-already attitude costs us any chance of winning.

I agree, but I've been fortunate enough that these people never really truly gave up, and I loved rallying them as we neutralized, then held on with a 3cap, etc.

Handofmace

09-25-2011

Quote:
Jozrael:
Just came back from an 80-8 game. HURGH I LOVE DOMINION D:

Carry on.

(Alternatively, post your omgIneedtotellsomeoneaboutthiscomeback here).

Had a 0-1 game the other day

Dakei

09-25-2011

came back from 4-100 and won with 1-0 <3

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo89/pelothar/302284_262025617163806_100000691106951_807526_1039333075_n.jpg

Pterodactyl911

09-25-2011

i won a 200-6 game a few days ago. it was intense.