Asdf!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xzile

09-24-2011

Won a game with 1 point left. Other team was at 25 and we ended up capping the quest point; which had been sitting there for most of the game. Neutralized it with 1 point left, dealt 20 damage from the quest and ticked down the last 5. It was epic!!

http://www.own3d.tv/EpistemicTruth#/watch/214684 <--- Link to video of game. (turn sound down, cause dude who recorded it is a mouth breather. Just watch the last few mins.)

Gilaeth

09-25-2011

Mmmm... doesn't really fit in too well... but my first game on dominion we won 449-0, lol. They originally won the fight top and got the capture, but decided to chase down on us from there... shortly thereafter five capped them. 8:00 minute victory, 6/1/7 for kda and #1 points in the game on janna.

Mk5StrikerEureka

09-25-2011

had a game where from start to finish we were going up and down on the victory within 20 points, until the very end. we won by nothing.... we got a third point as our score hit 1, and we took them down from 5 to 0...

Herboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

OMG OMG I almost got to play Dominion today but you turned it off at 6.30am Australian time

But on topic nearly came back from a 170-30 the other day, ended up losing by about 20, but we fought til the end!

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

I hate how people tend to go "gg" when it's around 50~20 points.

I hurt so much, because they're so very wrong, but there's no way to prove it because their give-up-already attitude costs us any chance of winning.

Waffleking

09-25-2011

Yeah I came back from a... OHWAIT, we can't play it!

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

09-25-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamCuri View Post
I hate how people tend to go "gg" when it's around 50~20 points.

I hurt so much, because they're so very wrong, but there's no way to prove it because their give-up-already attitude costs us any chance of winning.
I agree, but I've been fortunate enough that these people never really truly gave up, and I loved rallying them as we neutralized, then held on with a 3cap, etc.

Handofmace

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
Just came back from an 80-8 game. HURGH I LOVE DOMINION D:

Carry on.

(Alternatively, post your omgIneedtotellsomeoneaboutthiscomeback here).
Had a 0-1 game the other day

Dakei

09-25-2011

came back from 4-100 and won with 1-0 <3

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/o...39333075_n.jpg

Pterodactyl911

09-25-2011

i won a 200-6 game a few days ago. it was intense.