Kayle. Ban her more.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doom Lich

09-27-2011

Have you played a Dominion game against full AS kayle? Because she wrecks. I'm a fairly medocre player and my last three games were 14/10, 17/7, and 15/9. Shes really easy, and really strong. I'll screencap my match history and post it up shortly.

Guamunist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

yes but how many points did you capture and naturalize? WE MUST KNOW!

LepidusRayne

09-27-2011

having a high points actually means you are playing terribly. Its flawed but if you are constantly trading points, you aren't really winning, your just prolonging it. When they release ranked dominion, all the top elo players are going to come out of games with like 600 points.

Arty

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LepidusRayne View Post
having a high points actually means you are playing terribly. Its flawed but if you are constantly trading points, you aren't really winning, your just prolonging it. When they release ranked dominion, all the top elo players are going to come out of games with like 600 points.
I spent a whole game as morde fighting for and defending windmill. Which I think is a very high priority for your team and this landed me top score in the whole game.

I can agree that certain important aspects of dominion do not give points correctly to the amount the action is worth (such as defending / being bottom), but more or less so it gives a decent idea of how much someone is actually doing.

Aria Sachou

09-27-2011

And then a team decides to focus and CC you, so that even with your 3 sec invulnerable you die right after

Doom Lich

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guamunist View Post
yes but how many points did you capture and naturalize? WE MUST KNOW!
9/7 and 7/5 my last two. My first game I only got 3/5.

Also:
I will agree the point system is to tilted against defense, but offense does matter a lot. High points is good, it's just not the only indicator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Sachou View Post
And then a team decides to focus and CC you, so that even with your 3 sec invulnerable you die right after
If they do they just lost, because that means 4-5 of them just moved off defense to kill me.

HidingOverHere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

^ this is why kayle would be good because she can take on multiple champs and distract them for long enough

LepidusRayne

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arty View Post
I spent a whole game as morde fighting for and defending windmill. Which I think is a very high priority for your team and this landed me top score in the whole game.

I can agree that certain important aspects of dominion do not give points correctly to the amount the action is worth (such as defending / being bottom), but more or less so it gives a decent idea of how much someone is actually doing.
The problem is, you were fighting for the windmill. In ranked games, one team is going to take and then defend. There will not be a lot of turn over and caps reward by far more points than any other action. High ranked elo games are going to turn the Windmill over probably only a few times.

twickykid

09-27-2011

The biggest issue I have with her is she is almost unstoppable from taking a node. You take the 15% cap speed item then hit your ult and cap. It will neutralize the point at the minimum. That's if you didn't wipe their team because you are pushing in minions so hard.

She is really really good on this map.

ArturFel

09-27-2011

Atk speed boots , Malady , and ever other item made of Recurve Bow = gg