MUNDO DPSES AS HE PLEASES! OR: I swear to god if you build warmogs....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EchoRex

06-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnacus Maximus View Post
What's wrong with having a total of 85% cc resist, especially in endgame(where in my skill build BA starts ramping up)? as far as your skill build i'd have to try it out before i can actually comment on it.
Because CC reduction stacks Multiplicatively not Additively. You're looking at an average difference of about 0.2 seconds difference between BA/Merc and just BA of being Stunned/Feared/Rooted.

Merc's are great against a near total damage from abilities team, for the resist, and for opposing teams that every champion has long and multiple CC abilities, for the added reduction.

But outside of those two scenarios, yeah no to Mercs on Mundo.

Pwnacus Maximus

06-03-2010

well ****. so with BA toggled you'd end up having... a 58% reduction? That's not as good as I thought it was. So what should i replace those with? Ninja tabi? or dare i say.... Zerker's?!?!

EchoRex

06-03-2010

Its actually about 65%, decent, but not noticeable unless against a metric **** ton of CC.

Tabi or Swiftness are your two best choices. Played around wtih Sorcs a few times, but the increase to BA and Cleaver damage output wasn't very noticeable.

Zerkers are terrible, not helping you in a real tangible way, giving up move speed or dodge for a single additional attack every eight-ish seconds is baaaaaaad.

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2010

If you think mundo isnt an ez mode tank original poster then you fail LoL. If you build on his HP regen he becomes the tank that just keeps comming back. Especially if you go for visage that gives 25% healing and the heal summoner skill. Every item except boots of swift should give to HP or regen.

amcii

06-03-2010

dont make guides..if you dont have at least 500 games with that champion..

Pwnacus Maximus

06-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtpoor View Post
If you think mundo isnt an ez mode tank original poster then you fail LoL. If you build on his HP regen he becomes the tank that just keeps comming back. Especially if you go for visage that gives 25% healing and the heal summoner skill. Every item except boots of swift should give to HP or regen.
No.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcii View Post
dont make guides..if you dont have at least 500 games with that champion..
Also no.

stop trolling, please.

amcii

06-03-2010

Quote:
No.

Also no.

stop trolling, please.
want 1v1?mundo vs mundo?
show me that your build is better

Carados

06-03-2010

Quote:
want 1v1?mundo vs mundo?
You're dumb.

This is a team game.

Plus, in addition, he'd likely win because his build isn't 2x of the 3 most expensive items in the game.

Pwnacus Maximus

06-03-2010

Quote:
want 1v1?mundo vs mundo?
Gladly. On friday though, i can't play today. 1v1 won't prove anything though. This is a team game, not a 1v1 deathmatch.

amcii

06-03-2010

Quote:
Gladly. On friday though, i can't play today. 1v1 won't prove anything though. This is a team game, not a 1v1 deathmatch.
add me ingame..
amcii