The Effects of the Crystal Scar on CDR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EspeonageTieler

09-24-2011

galio wrecks

KamiKaze425

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valnnar View Post
Along with rise of Per level Runes. You start the game at level 3, and cap one territory and level to 4. . . many per level runes start paying off higher than flats around level 6-7. Now with level 1 fights being non existent, and the fast paced growth, I believe that we will see a massive rise in the use of all Per Level Scaling runes in CS.

This is obvious and basic stuff, but I wonder what the community thinks of it in general.
The part about per level runes is something I actually didnt think about. That is an extremely good point. Flat runes are going to start being used less if you plan to build a rune page around dominion. Guess ima start saving up to get some per levels too
+1 all over this thread, lol

SoulEater97

09-24-2011

won 80 pecent of matches wit heimer

MMKH

09-24-2011

I've been playing lots of Zilean with AP/CDR items like Morello's Evil Tome and DFG. It's actually really fun running around so fast and being able to ult a lot more often.

BloodKaqn

09-24-2011

I kind of wish they'd increase the CDR cap in dominion or something.

Segmented

09-24-2011

I've had my best games with Skarner and Udyr, both who would benefit from such an idea, since Udyr has no ult and Skarner can effectively increase his CDR with AS (Which there are no shortage of items for).

I can definitely see why CDR/level glyphs and Movespeed Quints would end up king here, though.

Omnipherious

09-24-2011

CDR is precious in Dominion because there are constant skirmishes across the map as opposed to the team fights of Summoner's Rift. You can't dance around and tower hug waiting for summoners and ultimates which is probably why most people just opt to reduce the ultimate cooldown timers to compensate.

Camen Sieder

09-24-2011

hp regen per level are fun runes and so are cd per level... I havent tried movespeed quints yet though

Shastboy

09-24-2011

i've SEEN vlad, brand, riven, xin, trynd, GP, rammus, garen, kass, and a couple others viable in dominion.

Hotdogs

09-24-2011

as people get better they wont be fighting as much