The Effects of the Crystal Scar on CDR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purutzil

09-24-2011

CDR = good investment. I expect mass glacial shrouds on casters for the sake tanky/dps seems to be rather popular, frozen heart a possible investment further in. CDR seems to be a friend in this map for a lot of heroes that don't thrive off auto attack. On GP it gives him the ability to deny point captures a lot easier.

Dabba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Gimme Riven.

Big bang AND low cooldown.

bourbonowns

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefith View Post
Lux ulti! 18 sec point capture interrupt so good
I prefer Ezreal over Lux. Tried both, Ezreal is just flat out better in small skirmishes and 1v1 fights. Lux has a hard time killing enemy champions from full health.

He also has a blink, and his ultimate is global. The fact that Trueshot is global is worth the extra 20 seconds on the cooldown IMO.

PrometheanRage

09-24-2011

Despite a long ult, Karthus was pretty successful for me: frozen heart, rylai, abyssal scepter - aoe damage while tanking reasonably well, plus that global ult...

Valnnar

09-24-2011

Thanks for all the input guys. Interesting to see all the differences in everyone's success stories. The Bottom line is. . . Things are going to be balanced differently on CS. . . I just hope it doesn't lead to balancing champs around two game styles and ruining the champs that already solid.

Another thought. . . If Cooldown becomes a huge priority, and movespeed is always in high demand, especially on a capture point map, then I believe that the Utility mastery tree will see a significant rise in usage among all builds and Champs.

Along with rise of Per level Runes. You start the game at level 3, and cap one territory and level to 4. . . many per level runes start paying off higher than flats around level 6-7. Now with level 1 fights being non existent, and the fast paced growth, I believe that we will see a massive rise in the use of all Per Level Scaling runes in CS.

This is obvious and basic stuff, but I wonder what the community thinks of it in general.

CountMoriarty

09-24-2011

I've found Nocturne and Kassadin to be very strong. I do think CDR is much more valuable. I believe we will have more builds featuring Deathfiregrasp, for large CDR and gives you one more active in a fight.

Tilthan

09-24-2011

Rammus, Garen, and Riven are all great champs for Dominion.

Rotakn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

I've been doing great with Talon and I dont own riven but she does really well too

Kouhai Notice Me

09-24-2011

Well written and valid points you bring up. Low CD ult's shine on Crystal Scar; as someone mentioned before, Leona works wonders on CS. Utilizing her stunbot power with her ult on nearly 30 second CD is amazing for playing defense.

Chzrm3

09-24-2011

Despite the fact that Swain's ultimate has a pretty low cooldown, I don't think he's that great on Dominion. The baked-in healing reduction seems to really hurt him, unfortunately. : (

That said, I agree with you when it comes to all other champs. I think the reason people see Akali as so dominant on Dominion is that her ult is always ready once she's level 16, and she can use it to burst down 1 or 2 people no problem.