I broke up with my annoying girlfriend so I could play Dominion today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xypherz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Don't you need your hand to play dominion tho?

Cheezdealer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4#post14884394

actually it is out today

Kraytex

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golem Lord View Post
you, sir are ****ing stupid. your girlfriend should ALWAYS come before LoL. I feel bad for you bro, just cause you made a terrible descision. in like 20 years when you are still single LoL wont matter so much, and you will regret making stupid descisions like this, so yeah.
True, you should always put a person before a thing.

But, if your girl-friend doesn't respect your hobbies now, will she respect them when you're married? Most likely not. In 20 years from now, you'll regret marrying that b**** who won't let you do anything fun, and you'll be going through a divorce. It's better to find someone whom your compatible with now than to try to make it work with someone who you are not.

Also, when you're looking for a girl friend, she doesn't have to play LoL to be a good girl-friend, she just had to respect the fact that you like playing it.

Sessorach

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraytex View Post

But, if your girl-friend doesn't respect your hobbies now, will she respect them when you're married? Most likely not. In 20 years from now, you'll regret marrying that b**** who won't let you do anything fun, and you'll be going through a divorce. It's better to find someone whom your compatible with now than to try to make it work with someone who you are not.

Also, when you're looking for a girl friend, she doesn't have to play LoL to be a good girl-friend, she just had to respect the fact that you like playing it.
Thank you; I really enjoy seeing somebody on these forums who can see where I'm coming from. She used to be nice, but lately she's just been nagging at me about the stuff I like to do.

Oh well, at least she has hot friends

Malak al Maut

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
Good thing you have your priorities in order, sir.
Women come and go; League is forever.

Cramenla

09-24-2011

Quote:
No Dominion today buddy
False

That Other Guy

09-24-2011

Neglecting your GF, friends, family, job, etc. in favor of a game is really not a good way to go. It's just a game and you can always play it another time.

However there are also plenty of girls/women out there that try to control their boyfriends (try to tell them who they can't hang out with, what games they can't play in their free time, etc.) and if she was one of these then good riddance. People need to respect their partners and understand that they have lives outside of the relationship and not try to intrude on them.

TL;DR
good: playing LoL in your free time
bad: blowing off your gf, job, etc. to play LoL instead

Zarifes

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraytex View Post

This. My ex hated that I played video games, only liked it when I play them when I was with her (Seriously). Play guitar with my friend? Nope, only when I'm making music for her. Do anything else? So long as she's right there with me.

Disregard females, acquire Elo.

Lloyd smith

09-24-2011

Boy is he gunna be pissed if they decide not to do Dominion.

Dmon55

09-24-2011

Dominion today, Saturday 24th? There is no Dominion today?