I broke up with my annoying girlfriend so I could play Dominion today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vormulac Unsleep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

My girlfriend plays League with me :3 Win/Win.

Femmefatality

09-24-2011

I woke up this morning, stepped outside to meet the cool air. Fed my kitten and enjoyed his company for a while. Fixed breakfast for my bf and I, and played a quick bot game. Then I opened my internet browser, came here and read this...

Perfect day till I realized this is the reality of humanity.

Dj Hellbane

09-24-2011

You can tell its a troll if you play this game ranked your incapable of getting laid

Zmasta2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

cool story bro

Daby

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sessorach View Post
I saw the announcement this morning, and immediately called my obnoxious girlfriend up. I made up some lame excuse about how I needed some space and we should see other people, but she asked me "are you going to play that stupid game again today?" because, well, I've been loving Dominion the past few days. Which was awesome, because then I acted hurt that she "disrespected me and my interests"; she felt bad about saying it, AND I had a good reason to dump her.

Crystal Scar, here I come!
Guess you're not having *** anytime soon.

AleksdMomo

09-24-2011

A shame you are not capturing her point today
But hey, who needs One single female point when you have 5 in Dominion!!

xAmbrosiosx

09-24-2011

Screw getting *****es, cap points instead.

MadFaction

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycoriae View Post
Cool story
bro.

Sorcha

09-24-2011

You know, I did a few upvotes in this thread, and then I realized how ****ing lucky you are to have had your girlfriend in general. I love league as much as the next guy but I definately love my woman more. We played a game once where she had until one match of 5v5 was over to seduce me. I left before the game was over... hehe.. But now she is away at college and all I get to do is talk to her on occasion and play league all day until I leave for Paris Island in january. People > Games. =/

Vormulac Unsleep

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorcha View Post
You know, I did a few upvotes in this thread, and then I realized how ****ing lucky you are to have had your girlfriend in general. I love league as much as the next guy but I definately love my woman more. We played a game once where she had until one match of 5v5 was over to seduce me. I left before the game was over... hehe.. But now she is away at college and all I get to do is talk to her on occasion and play league all day until I leave for Paris Island in january. People > Games. =/
She's definitely banging someone else. Probably several someones.

Time to go wake my girlfriend up and make her breakfast!