[Guide]Master Yi, Master Of LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HakunaBr

07-12-2010

Master Yi is pure ownage on a long match...

my favorite combo is:
Highlander + Wuju Style + Ghostblade Active Buff = Killed oO"

Aaragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

ive looked over this guide and altho i see the ability for dmg through this build i see alot of ppl saying the build was an average kill ratio of around low to mid teens item wise i go a totally doff way except for the must have beserker greaves, madreds razor and infinity egde thos are the 3 main items u want but i also go with a phantom dancer, trinity force that normally about as far as i get before a win or loss is made but with those items the amount of speed u get aswell as attack speed and crit ontop of raw dmg its awesome my best game with my own build landed me 2 games (not sure of deaths and assists but) 40 kills and 46 kills all within a few days period and i reguarly get mid teen kills per match unless im having an off day or facing a major stunning team anyway great post man loads are benefitting from ur knowledge just wanted to add a little summit to show u can make ur own build and still pwn ;P

Gunner62

07-22-2010

I think you should get some kind of armor instead of Phage

SirN1B

07-26-2010

As a new LoL player looking for a character to play a guide like this has been really helpful. Being able to afford Yi with the little IP I've built up and knowing he can be a powerful toon when used properly also helps.

Secondguy

08-14-2010

not a good idear in my patch i tried it and by the time everyone else was in lvl 16-18 i was in lvl 11 i tried it again afterwards and same thing happened, i did take some learning though wich gave me much more pwnage in the early game where master yi normaly is really weak. the lifesteal and AS is a great combo and i am now a better Yi =D

Wulfy Summon

08-14-2010

so i noticed your screenshot is of a level 11 game. sorry but even going 50-0-0 wouldn't be impressive in a level 11 game. you just dominated a bunch of noobs, congrats?

Exequter13

08-18-2010

im using yi now based on here ty man.... i was good allready but now pure ownage... i only change...

1st vampire scepter
then madredīs...
boots of swiftness
infiniti edge first then zeal them phage...
if u get infinit and zeal prob GG but if needed...
phage
phantom dance
bloodthirster
actualy till now dont need anytime lol.

well not buying anything till complete all runes... setup 1 ...thats going take a bit hehe

good work.

Teiresius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfy Summon View Post
so i noticed your screenshot is of a level 11 game. sorry but even going 50-0-0 wouldn't be impressive in a level 11 game. you just dominated a bunch of noobs, congrats?

Lol, you're cute, comparing a game a beta player played over a year ago, when there werent nearly as many 30's, to the game now.

Enduring Honor

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaragon View Post
ive looked over this guide and altho i see the ability for dmg through this build i see alot of ppl saying the build was an average kill ratio of around low to mid teens item wise i go a totally doff way except for the must have beserker greaves, madreds razor and infinity egde thos are the 3 main items u want but i also go with a phantom dancer, trinity force that normally about as far as i get before a win or loss is made but with those items the amount of speed u get aswell as attack speed and crit ontop of raw dmg its awesome my best game with my own build landed me 2 games (not sure of deaths and assists but) 40 kills and 46 kills all within a few days period and i reguarly get mid teen kills per match unless im having an off day or facing a major stunning team anyway great post man loads are benefitting from ur knowledge just wanted to add a little summit to show u can make ur own build and still pwn ;P
40 kills and 46 kills is prety much impossible unles the people u play with suck or it was practice game. dont gime any of that "yeah its possible if ur good," ive done it before "u just suck" dont gime that ****. u cant do it.

General Mugen

09-06-2010

All i have to say is this guide is a minion killer! Seriously you should easily beat out any other player in number of minions killed. One match i played as master wi i killed 100 minions more than the 2nd highest player on my team (5v5 it eneded up being a 40 minute game). Also i got 12 champ kills with 6 assists and i was on the team that lost since it was a 4v5 from the start. That should give you some idea (yes i know situation/variables could be different game to game). But that should give you an idea since those numbers are with my team losing being 1 player down.

Master Wi takes some time to get used - but once you get a hang of things you will eat minions for breakfast.