Platinum V - looking to coach Bronze-Silver players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forrest Winiker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2014

Some information about me:
I'm a 24 year old student who has been playing League of Legends since season 1. I have always played ranked just to get the skin/boarder rewards, but recently I have been focused on improving as a player. I am currently Platinum 5 and Gold 3 on my second account (Ja Rule Baby)

I would like to mentor/coach A lower leagued player and put my system of self improvement to the test. I'm not asking for anything in return other than someone who is willing to learn and put in the effort to improve.

----

The point of coaching shouldn't be to just watch a persons replays and point out their mistakes. This doesn't help them in the long run because it doesn't teach them how they should be thinking in game

What I want to accomplish:

Teach the player how to learn from their mistakes, create a thought process that allows them to analyze situations, and how to make the best decisions in game - (apply what you've learned).

Requirements:

be at least 20 years old
bronze - silver League

Add Forrest Winiker in game if you are interested

SFM Ostrichbrain

06-10-2014

I've added you in game

Antherial

06-11-2014

I've added you in game. I'm looking to get better.

ShadowNac

06-12-2014

I have also added you.

Lyle Rachir

06-12-2014

i added

Melondrama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2014

I added you

Toge

06-14-2014

will add in a moment
I was silver and due to an unfortunate streak of literally 6 afks in a row, my mmr dropped and i started being matched with b3-5s

I am now the proud owner of a b1 account and will do whatever it takes to not be a **** player any longer.

Plz Feed The ADC

06-14-2014

wow, you are such a nice pserson