@Riot So... Dominion today?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheezdealer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Yes, it is 8:30 in the land of Riot...... WE MUST DOMIN-ATE

Graveyardsmk

09-24-2011

dominion please i work at 2 PST and didnt get a chance yesturday

sundown

09-24-2011

Dominion me

NuclearRogue

09-24-2011

Bamp!

onionreng

09-24-2011

Dominion Us.

Cheezdealer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Dominion-R-Us

TOXIC TAPEWORM

09-24-2011

as much as i would like to see Dominion i have a creeping feeling we wont be seeing any of it until Monday....Reaaaaallly hope I am wrong about this but considering the last couple of times it was up as well as what Riot has stated about when they intend to have Dom up I doubt it until next week.

Gaeb

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpente View Post
I can't figure out why Dominion can't just be released. All my games have been flawless and lag-free, and since playing Dominion, I can't even deal with how slow and boring SR seems in comparison.
I had one major hang (15s lag, no movement) and a bunch of people had loading issues... but encouragingly stable so far!

Cheezdealer

09-24-2011

BLEH! need red to clarify! Its either dominion or Going to a stupid wedding with my GF!!!!! I NEED DOMINION. SAVE ME RIOT!

Cheezdealer

09-24-2011

oh and i love how this thread has almost more replies than views..... or maybe thats just me