Riot...please stop making champs and just release the map...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chief of Cereal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

I think I speak for everyone or it least A LOT of people when I say this.
But seriously, we have enough champions right now, the players of LoL would be a lot happier if you awesome people at Riot games just got the map actually out...

Aerimorla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

They make new champions and work on the map at the same time... It's not like developers are little cogs that fit into map-making or champion-making machines. It's better for them to test Dominion and release it when it's ready.

That Other Guy

09-24-2011

The people that develop champions almost certainly aren't the same people who are developing dominion, at the most there's some coordination with them.

Chief of Cereal

09-24-2011

Oh, I know that, I just meant maybe they could do more beta testing in LoL for dominion, instead of releasing all this tension and what not about a new champion...so I'm saying that the community would want dominion as the map fully or even just the beta, instead of another champion.
I apologize for any confusion or uprising that I may have caused.

Noetherian

09-24-2011

The people who make new champions are not the people who are working on the server/platform infrastructure to be able to handle Dominion.

Nosticlol

09-24-2011

Two different departments.

Please stop making these posts people. They only accomplish making you look stupid.