Dominion play will change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SPNGBOBSQRPIMP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-24-2011

Right now I feal dominion is just a battle fest due to people not really understanding the point system and trying new things with it. Right now its a take over the turrets as fast as you can. I also think thats why tanky dps is so good.

Once people start getting the feal of the game and relizing how they are gaining points. Im pretty sure people will start backing up holding turrets down rather then pushing the next. Although it will never be close to 40-50 min matches. I think once dominion has been explored games will fall more into the 20-30 min range rather then 15-25. And alot more stratigic playing rather then evryone running around trieng to kill and take turrets as fast as possible.

Really you only need 3 to win the game....

Grand Xerxes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

games I was playing yesterday I was trying to get my team to hold the windmill and then the two turrets on our side and to not try to take those other turrets on the enemy's side. When my team didn't get cocky and go for them, the game was pretty cake, just D up top and bottom and everyone once in a while have to go defend the middle one.

I am sure this will change and people will need to develop more strategy's but that seems to work very well if you have some good champs at defending. I was playing Maokai in two of my last games and he seemed very good at defending

AngryHumping

09-24-2011

Of course it'll change. To the limited extent that I'll ever play Dominion (kinda boring, but a fun diversion) I'll be very happy the day you don't need to spend 99% of the game begging your team to fight for the windmill instead of never doing anything but dying trying to cap the enemy's bot tower over and over and over and over and over and over and over.